I love you.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV
After the old lady was throbbing in pain, I quickly got off the floor and ran to the kitchen. "Jagi!" I shouted concernedly. The floor was splattered with water, she's been vomiting water only? I kneeled down and rested her head on my chest, stopping her from vomiting again. "Are you alright? Here, let oppa clean you up," I cooed her down as I took a napkin and cleaned her lips. "Oppa...." She said weakly, making me holding on her tight. "Yea? Are you alright?" I asked as she just replied with a simple nod. "Where is the old woman?" She asked worriedly, I totally forgot about her, all I've been thinking is just Seulmin. 
 
I carried Seulmin and placed her down on a couch before sprinting to the room and check on the old woman. I walked into the room and noticed she wasn't there, I stared down onto the floor and a dark shadow was behind me, I shivered as I felt a tug on my wrist, I tried to run away but she pushed me to the wall again, I groaned and shut my eyes tightly, the pain was unbearable. I slowly opened my eyes and realized a sharp knife was on her hand, pointing at my chest, where my heart is located. "W-What do you think...you're doing??!?!" I yelled, I'm so ing frightened. "Don't you know? You're little little girlfriend saw a cabinet full of death's hands, it's red, covered in blood. Veins popping out, some of the veins were cut in half, despite the fact that it also had dried blood vessels hanging off, that is what makes her sick," She smirked, giving an evil laughter in the end. This person is sure a demon. Monster. When I saw her hand moving forward towards my chest, I closed my eyes tightly, I guess it's the end. I suddenly felt a shrug in front of me, I opened one of my eyes, peeking. I saw Seulmin blocking over me, what is she doing?! I pushed her off the ground when the knife finally stuck into me. My life was worth it, yet fast to end. 
 
Seulmin's POV
"NOOOOOO!OPPA!!!!" I kneeled on the floor, crying out. It was just a short moment we got together, and now, it's the end. It really is. The perfect moment of his life was probably ended, he didn't deserve it at all. The moment the knife was stuck into him, the tears in my eyes immediately rolled down my cheeks. What more can I deserve? He's probably in a safer place now, it's no way it can be healed for sure, he isn't breathing anymore. I'm so terrified. I stood up and looked at the woman fiercely, I clenched my fist hardly, went to the drawer and took out a cutter, a sharp one indeed. I took it and cut her neck, directly into her veins, bloods spilled everywhere, I didn't care, blood vessels pop, I didn't care too, but until she stopped breathing and collapsed, I released the grip from the cutter and drop it down the floor. 
 
I slid down the wall and cried beside Daehyun, I buried my face into my knees. I reached for my phone, dialed Yongguk's number since he's the closest to Daehyun. "Yoboseyo Seulmin. Why are you in Gwangju?!" Yongguk picked up and immediately asked worriedly. "There's no time...to explain.... Daehyun is resting in peace..." I said between my sobs. I wanted to die with him so badly right now. Yongguk didn't answer for a while and stopped for a moment, "A-Are you...ing....serious?!?" I could hear his sadness in his voice. "Indeed," I said weakly, trying my best to hold back my tears. After I said that, the phone was hanged. I threw my phone across the room and caressed Daehyun's face in my embrace, it's my last final touch. 
 
After a week.
Seulmin's POV
A week has passed and everything was finally set. The funeral is today and a lot of family and friends were attending. Seeing their sad depressed faces made me wanted to cry. The speech was started by his parents, all of us were ending up in tears. The next one up is probably Yongguk, he went up stage as Junhong gave him a pat on his shoulder, telling him that it's going to be alright. "Good morning to all family and friends who are here today to attend my best dongsaeng's funeral. I tried to make this as short as possible to make myself not to burst into tears, but in the end, I thought, I still have to make this long, it's the last time seeing my fellow friend. To let every single one of you here to know, he's not just a simple guy who just hangs around and so on, he knows how to take care of people really well. He knows how to fit in others' opinions. He's a cheerful dongsaeng as well, really jumpy at times. As all I could say, he will always be in my heart, I'll remember you always, Jung Daehyun," He finished his speech, wiping off his tears down the stage, earning a great round of applause from the people. 
 
"Uh....good morning to the people here. I'm really sorry for all your lost. At least he's in a safer place right now, no worries. Got to say, I really loved to know more about him when I met him, he's really flawless by looks and great by personalities. He's a bit of a joker too. I once thought in my life, if I never met this guy, would I ever be a cheerful man living right now? He knows how to satisfy and make people happy, that's one if the most I like in him. I'm going to end it now, so please remember me, Daehyun, I'll remember you too," Himchan said. The next is Youngjae, I'm really looking forward for it, what will he say? "Good morning. I'm here today and there is a reason for it. Being a guy living through life with struggles may not be easy but, this guy came into my life that made my mind free, my thoughts were all blown away by his jokes, it made me feel happy and safe in this world, and he is Jung Daehyun. We been through a lot together and it's tough, all I wanna say is I'm sorry for the things I've done bad to you, and also, I'll remember you until I die," He ended off his speech by making a heart shape using his hands. I'm really touched, maybe after all, they don't really hate each other as I expected them to.  
 
"Hyung-ah, thanks for being there for me when I'm lost in struggles. Without you, my life won't be complete. That's one thing that is missing in the group, and you came in which made us all complete as one. Your vocals are amazing too, you gave each of the trainees a lesson and they're grateful for that. Once again, I would love to see you in my dreams again, wish you be safe and I'll remember you," Jongup ended as Junhong walked up next. "Daehyun hyung! It's me, Junhong-ah! I hope you'll remember me as much as I remember you. You're the best in the world, best in jokes too. You gave me great ideas when I'm lost in dancing, your ideas were nothing like others' thinkings. Thankyou for taking care of us well, especially Seulmin noona, you've been there for her since the very first day. Hope you'll remember me too, and just let me say a last goodbye, annyeong hyung!" Junhong said his speech in a brightest tone as possible, he didn't want to see sadness in everyone's faces. The last one is my turn, I hesitated before going up, but I have confident for this after Junhong encouraged me to do it. "Good morning everyone. I'm so sorry for everyone's lost since last week. The news were heartbreaking but we have to take it in, knowing that every single one of you has an end in life. It was so hard for me to go through this week, I haven't got some plenty enough of sleep too. Knowing that someone who treats you well, leaving by your side really hurts. That's what I'm feeling. He's a great guy, he knows every single thing girls feel, understands and accept. He's been taking a great care of me since we met, he always have been there but I didn't notice, that makes me regret my lifetime. All I wanted to make clear is everyone here to make a bright life ahead, and healthy as well. Daehyun oppa, please be safe and remember me well, saranghae," I tried to make my speech as long as possible. Everyone stood up and clapped for me, thankyou for being there, Daehyun.
 
A month has passed and I'm back to my healthy self. I lost about few kilograms and was able to gain it back to make a balance diet. I'm living with Jongup right now since he's the closest to me and takes care of me well too. Talking about Daehyun, he's still in my heart, the one and only boyfriend that treated me well, I won't change him nor replace him. Jung Daehyun, I love you. :')