Everything I did was wrong.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Daehyun's POV
I woke up and the bright sunlight is shining on my tired just-woke-up face. I sat up groggily and looked around with my half lidded eyes, vision is currently blur just because I just woke up. I noticed that I was in my living room sleeping all night on the couch, I tried to recall everything that happened yesterday. After all the thinking, I finally remembered all the stupid little things I shouted at Seulmin yesterday, I ruffled my own hair roughly to notice that how childish I was. I yelled loudly and stood up from the couch and walked to my bedroom, "Why does the phone always has messages when I need to do a specific thing?!?" I shouted.
 
I picked up the phone as my eyes went completely blank in shock, I immediately dropped my phone on the ground. "Yoo Youngjae! Wae?!?!" I said to myself, most likely, yelling. I left my phone on the ground, went to get washed and went out, slamming the door hardly, almost letting the whole apartment's people to hear. I sprinted towards Youngjae's apartment in no time, I banged on his door hardly yet harshly to wait for his respond. But after a few moments of banging, there's still no respond, I became angrier at him that I went to the most nearest telephone booth to give him a call. I decided to talk in a nice good tone because I'm in a public telephone booth, passers-by may hear or wonder why I'm being such a beast or something. 
 
Finally that picked up the phone!
 
Youngjae: Yoboseyo? What do you want hyung? Do you know how you treated Seulmin last night?
Me: How I treated her last night? Pfft, shut the up! Where are you?
Youngjae: Swearing at me? I'm at the ing basement floor of the Glory Mall. What do you want?
Me: Nothing. Enjoy.
 
I hung up the phone with a smirk on my face, that jerk, you're in a big trouble right now. I went for a taxi and complained at his driving speed level, like dang! He's not like a snail driving or whatever he is! I finally reached there and slammed the car's door, searching for Youngjae without paying the taxi fee. The driver kept on yelling at me with no sincere, but I guess that I'm the one who's not sincere? Hah. I sprinted around the basement floor or so called the parking lot to search for the . "Yah! Yoo Youngjae! Where are you?!?!" I yelled. Even some of the people stared at me, and I'm like, , am I like so fabulous to you? "Never see a guy like me before? Fabulous right?" I asked sarcastically. 
 
Suddenly, a loud and hard smack was on my head from behind. I turned around and saw Youngjae behind me with a smirk on his face. 
 
"What the is wrong with you?" I shouted at him. 
 
"What the is wrong with me? You should ask that to yourself! Don't you know that you did something really wrong? You just slapped the girl who cares for you the most!" Youngjae shouted back at me.
 
"I was wrong okay? I was wrong!" 
 
"You were? Like I believe you! I'll never! You this ! You don't deserve a girl like her!" 
 
"What makes you say that? I never said that I liked her! I never said that!" I shouted as I broke down into tears. 
 
"Crying? Do you think that it'll help? Please just leave her alone! I hope you got the text from Yongguk hyung!" Youngjae hissed.
 
"I'm not trying to do anything...by crying! Do you know the pain I'm feeling everyday? She treats you better and she just treats me like a trash or something! She DOES NOT EVEN CARES ME! And you're really lucky to have someone like her which you don't deserve!" I spatted.
 
"I don't deserve her? I don't?!?! Then why does she fall for me? Tell me!" He shouted until his tears of anger rolled down his cheeks.
 
"She just fell for you because you're the only one who treats her differently when you're a biual! You just want all the attention!" 
 
"Attention? Why do I need that? I don't need those things that the losers need! One last stupid word before I leave?" He asked with one of his eyebrows raised.
 
"Please...ta..take ca..care of Seulmin...well... please, she...deserves it!" I shouted my last words to him, as I broke down more emotionally and kneeled in front of him, begging him to do it. She really needs to deserve those things that I never gave or did to her when we're close. I regret.  I'm really sad, everything I did was wrong.