First kiss stolen

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Youngjae's POV
"Oppa, can you stay over at my apartment?" Seulmin asked, with desires in her eyes. "Of course! I'll love to stay with my babe," I said, pinching her cute little nose. "Yay~ Hehe~" She blushed. "Seulmin-ah," "Hmm?" "Why are you...so cute?" I asked, feeling shy so I covered my face. "Cute? I'm not. Oppa is! Hehehe!" She giggled. Seulmin, you're the one who's cutee! *pouts* Haha.
 
I opened the door for her after we arrived, she took off her shoes and closed the door, looking at me sweetly. There must be something wrong? "What's wrong?" I asked, embracing her. "Nothing..." She said. But I didn't even believed her, just tell me everything, I'm not going to bite you. :3 "Oh really? Just say it...I won't swallow you!" I teased. "Yes you will. You'll swallow me like a huge fluffy marshmallow!" She teased with aegyo, ah~ cute~ She even said it in an 'Agnes tone', if you know what I'm talking about. The little girl in Despicable Me, the one who said 'you're so fluffy' to a unicorn in a carnival. So cute.. :3 
 
"About the thing Jongup asked...I'm scared," She suddenly became serious. "Why are you scared...?" I asked, feeling weird. "Because...I..I haven't had my..first kiss yet.." She said, looking down. "Aww, that's okay. That made me feel more better, I'll be the one who stoles your first kiss," I said, bent down and kissed her nose softly. She blushed and gave me a tight sweet hug. Yup, that's right, I knew how to control a girl's heart. ;) 
 
I released her from the hug and looked into a pair of her beautiful eyes, I mouthed the words 'I love you' making her smile and blush. I cupped my hands onto both of her cheeks and leaned closer, I told myself I was ready for this. We've been together pretty long already, I'll have the courage to do this! Finally, I pressed my lips against her's, she got shocked and looked at me with widened eyes, she closed her eyes gently and we began kissing each other softly, passionately, that moment was an unforgettable moment, our kiss got more intense, our tongues fought each other like a battle of dominance, obviously, I won.
 
We both kiss until we're on the couch, she's on top of me, kissing me shyly and softly, I seriously love how her lips felt, it was really soft. I wrapped my arms around her waist and continued kissing her, that moment was really a long time. She had her hands wrapped around my neck, caressing it with her pretty hands. The living room was full of hotness, we suddenly stopped when she used her finger to press on my lips, stopping it from kissing her.
 
We stared at each other for a while and began to laugh together loudly. She got off me and sat beside me, "That escalated quickly," She said, giggling. "What escalated quickly?" I asked, I really don't know what is she talking about. "That thing..." She said, pointing and covered her eyes cutely. I looked at the direction she's pointing, I immediately blushed full of shame, redder than a red tomato now. I lied down on the couch, still covering onto my face. "Now you got it? I was saying that escalated quickly," She said with a smirk. I can't hold my laughter so I just laughed out loud with her, oh my gosh, I'm so ashamed! 
 
Do you guys know what escalated quickly? Haha. Think about it yourself! I'm so ashamed telling it to you guys.... "Yah! Stop laughing about it!" I said, making a baby's crying face. "Okay okay, Youngjae oppa. After all, thanks for being the one who stole my first kiss," She thanked and gave me a long hug with a kiss on my cheek. Thanks for being there too, Seulmin. <3 :*
 
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hey guys~ sorry for just a short story update. I'm worried that I'll not be able to update tomorrow so I'll update now. Well that escalated quickly, didn't it aye? Haha. If you don't know what is it, then good for your brain! I love your brain! ;)