Magically transferred to my bed? O.O

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
It's already afternoon but he haven't tell me a single thing about his wrist. I'm really looking forward to know about it and kept on making a sulking face at him when he gazes at me. He just keeps on giggling on his own just because of my sulking face. "Yah oppa! Stop it! I want to know!" I smacked his chest lightly. "Hehe. How can I stop giggling? You're so cute!" He fluttered and leaned in, until both of our noses touched each other lightly. I flinched away from his face and blushed. "Shy," He smirked.
 
"When are you going to tell me about your wrist? Eung~" I said, purring just like a kitten at him. "Stop doing aegyos! When are you stopping? Hur hur hur~" He pouted at you, calling you to stop doing aegyos but did it himself, this is, Jung Daehyun. == "I'm not going to stop if you're not going to tell me!" I . "Wae? Fine, fine. I'm going to watch you doing aegyos at me," He threatened me. Woah woah woah, take it easy oppa! "Yeeee~ Oppa...threatening me? Oppa nappa!" I pouted at him. "Aish jinjja! This girl~ Okay okay, if oppa tell you, you'll stop doing aegyos?" He asked, earning several nods from me. 
 
"B-but...oppa wants to see the cute little Seulmin!" He said, acting like a little kid begging his  mom to buy toys for him. "Okay, I'll still do it," I said, ruffling his hair. "Er...y-you...made this happen..." He slowly said, causing my eyes to widen and wonder since when I did this to him. "M-me? When...?" "Just now when I'm cleaning off your blood stains...?" "Huh?" 
 
*FLASHBACK*
I felt the pain striking into me, I had no choice but to only grip onto something, that would only console me down a little. I gripped onto something, I had no idea what it was because the pain is devouring me that I have to shut my eyes tightly. As the pain increased, I'm afraid to scream or grunt, so I just dug my nails into it, it felt smooth and soft, when suddenly I felt something sticky leaking out. Just at that time, Daehyun told me that he finished cleaning off my blood stains.
 
*FLASHBACK ENDS*
"Omo! Oppa...don't tell me that I..." I said, covering my mouth in shock. "Haha, I guess you did..." He said, laughing at my reaction. "Did I make your wrist bleed?" I asked, feeling concerned about it. "Yeah...kind of..it's not that bad though," He said, smiling faintly at me. Aish, this pabo, it's not that bad? I just dug my whole nail into your flesh dude! "Pabo oppa! I dug my nail into your flesh!" I said, smacking his arms hardly this time. "Hahaha...it's okay! For me, I can handle the pain you gave me," He smirked, probably thinking he's so awesome until he can handle the pain you gave him? Tsk tsk. Sarcasm time! :3 
 
"I'm sorry...." I sighed, relaxing myself on the couch with a depressed face. Closing my eyes slowly wanting to take a nap from all the tired things occurred in the morning when I heard footsteps getting closer to me. Ugh, Daehyun, I'm trying to get some rest here. "Jagiya.." I heard a charming voice calling me, jagiya? What the hell? I opened my eyes tiredly when I noticed I'm already on my bed. I sat up groggily looking around anxiously, what happened? Didn't someone called me jagiya few minutes ago? Or should I say seconds ago?
 
I turned my head towards the direction of the sunlight, that's when I saw Youngjae standing there, looking outside the window, enjoying the view since it's summer. He turned to face me when he noticed that I had woken up. He sighed when he saw my swollen cheek, "I thought I was on the couch?" I broke the silence, asking with a stern look on my face, still mad at him. "I carried you up here," He answered, with disappointment. "Are you the one who whispered to me?" I asked, one of my eyebrows raised by the weird situation. "What?" "Oh..uh..nevermind...maybe I'm just..dreaming.." I said with anger inside. Jung Daehyun! How dare you? Do you want to be bomb-ed by Youngjae again? Calling me jagiya?