Park Seulmin

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
We've been staring at the weather for a couple of minutes, everything was silent between us and none of us even wants to start a conversation. I decided to speak up first, "Oppa....can I ask you something?" "What is it?" "Will you pro-" I haven't finish my sentence when Junhong called us to have breakfast together. I sighed deeply and went inside when he grabbed my wrist, "What were you about to ask?" He said. "It's...nothing. Let's go...breakfast is ready," I smiled at him as I shoved his hand away from my wrist and walked in, I heard him sighed heavily, his sighs were full of disappointments. I'm really sorry.
 
I sat down on the dining table across Daehyun and next to Youngjae, it was all quiet for a moment until Daehyun spoke. "Hello?" He asked sarcastically, probably bored of the silence we're going through. "Yes?" Jongup said, taking a bite of the bread. Daehyun just shook his head and stared at me for almost the whole time, I felt nervous yet scared, what if he forces me to say whatever I asked him just now? His stares weren't the stares that it used to be, the happy, cheerful one? Nope, it was all different, it's filled with disappointments and sadness, was it because all of them kept on interrupting us in the middle of our good conversation or is it because I said it's nothing when he called me to repeat my question? I'm literally confused right now, why does god always needs to make a good mood day into a bad mood day? Sorry, but I can't understand. 
 
Daehyun's POV
I kept on staring at her for the whole time, but when she tries to avoid my stares, I would automatically sigh deeply, why do I have these kind of feelings? It's hurting so much than anything. I think I'm in love with her so much until these kind of feelings struck into my body. While we're opening our precious presents from one another, I couldn't keep a smile on my face, I couldn't laugh or feel the enjoyment together with them. Why...? I don't have an answer for my own self, I want her to be all mine, tell me I'm selfish but I don't care, cause you know why? I agree, I'm darn selfish, I want her all by myself, by my side, not leaving me and the only boy who touches her, only. 
 
"Hyung! I got you cute little earrings! Isn't it cute? It starts with the letter of your name, 'D'! And the other one is 'H'!" Junhong suddenly shouted at me cheerfully, that's when I'm off my thoughts, I looked at him and faked a weak smile, I could feel disappointment in him, I sighed and said a 'thankyou', finally, he became the cute and cheerful maknae of the group again. "Daehyun-ah, why are you like this?" Yongguk asked as he patted on my shoulder, he's not that loud so luckily I'm the only one who heard it. "Oh? Uh..nothing. I'm fine, as usual. Nothing's wrong," I faked a smile at him. "Really?" He asked in a serious tone. Oh hyung, please don't scare me like that. "It..it's true!" I protested. "Haha okay okay. Good luck," He laughed. Probably his good luck was meant by trying to get together with Seulmin. 
 
"Oppa," Suddenly a sweet voice called me, it sent shivers up my spine, it's killing me, so cute. I looked at the direction of the voice, that's when I saw Seulmin making a hand gesture at me. I walked towards her with a depressed face, that's when she looked at me differently. "Follow me," She said. Follow me? Where are we going to? I followed her slowly from behind, I kept on looking back to check if anyone is staring or checking on us. As we're walking, I noticed we finally stopped in a dark, dusty room. "Where...a-are we?" I asked with a trembling scared voice. "Oh don't worry oppa. We're just in Jongup's store room," She cooed me down. I smiled at her, probably she could see it because there's still a little of light. "So....?" I asked, scratching the back of my head. "What I wanted to ask you just now is...will you protect me when Youngjae hits me? I know this question is very stupid...because it sounds like he'll hurt me very much...but after all it's not true, it's just a question," She talked quickly. I smiled at her after I heard her question, I hugged her tightly and rubbed her back, "Why won't I? I love you to the moon and back, I won't ever leave you hurt like this. It's hurting me even more when you cry. I wanted to hit him hard until he fell on the floor, but I'm just controlling myself not to, you may hate me for doing that. I sorry if I ever hurt you, sometimes I just can't control myself, I love you," I told her as I felt her arms wrapped around me got tighter.
 
"Thankyou....for being always there whenever I'm hurt. I wouldn't be so strong without you, let's go out before they'll notice us, once again, thankyou," She thanked me with sincere in her eyes, I really would take a bullet for her, I hope you know how much I feel and love about you, Park Seulmin.