I finally confessed.

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
"Do you love Youngjae...?" He asked as my eyes widened. What the heck does that have to do with him? He's not my mom or dad anyways! "Why do you want to know about it?" I asked, shooting a fierce glare over at him. "Just tell me a yes or no!" He shouted. Wow. What happened to him again? "What if I tell you...no?" I said, rolling my eyes. I'm tired of this question. "I don't believe?" He said with a 'it's so obvious' face. "Why don't you believe? It's my answer to it," I answered. Everything is getting different between us right now.
 
"Cause it's so obvious that you love him!" He yelled at me. "YOO YOUNGJAE IS NOT STRAIGHT! IF I LOVE HIM, WILL I HAVE A FREAKING CHANCE TO BE WITH HIM!?!?" I shouted, I felt so sad saying that sentence, my heart aches a lot. "FINE! I'M SORRY IF I DON'T BELIEVE YOU! IT'S SO DAMN OBVIOUS!" He shouted back. We shouted back at each other loudly, our mood suddenly changed so much.
 
Youngjae's POV
I'm broke. They had no idea that I was just standing outside his apartment's door since they started shouting at each other. I'm sorry...Seulmin. I could feel that you like me too...but why don't you show it to me? And also Jung Daehyun, you're really rude to the girl who cares for you the most! I'm not straight...that's right, but why don't you try, Seulmin? Maybe I'll change my mind when you tell me that you actually love me. You'll never know if you never even try. I was standing sadly infront of the door, daydreaming with thoughts running through my mind. I'm confused. Confused. 
 
Suddenly, the door opened in a quick motion, fiercely too. I was shocked, with my eyes widened, I stared in front, Seulmin was standing in front of me with a red cheek. "I...I..have..to..explain this!" I hesitated and stopped her from walking away. "You...don't have to..." She said. She's really soft-hearted. "What happened to your face...?" I asked worriedly. "Guess what? He slapped me," She answered with tears in her eyes. Looking at her innocent face with the red mark that she don't deserve, it breaks my heart. A lot. "What?!?! He slapped you? What the is wrong with him? Let me handle both of you!" I yelled in shock.
 
"Oppa! No! Please! Don't! What for if you handle it? Don't!" She shouted. "Why?!!?! You don't deserve that to be on your pretty face!" I answered with honest. With tears dripping off her eyes, she hugged me tightly, crying on my shoulder loudly. "Thankyou for taking care of me...." She thanked between her sobs, releasing the hug. "You're always welcome," I said as I pulled her back for the hug again. "Oppa....I love...you," She finally admitted. A smile immediately grew on my face, what should I say? "I love you too, I changed my mind. I'm straight, I rather be with you, protecting you from Jung Daehyun," I finally confessed to her, she immediately stopped crying. And that literally surprised me, she released the hug and looked at me with wide opened eyes and hugged me tightly again. I love the way she hugged me, I can tell the difference when she did it with other people. 
 
"I'll bring you back to your apartment," I told her, kissing her forehead softly. She just nodded, faking a smile, she's still feeling the pain. 
 
Seulmin's POV
I succeed, Yoo Youngjae, I love you. He's really caring towards me now, I guess all of them will be happy to know that we're together now, except for that , Jung Daehyun. Who cares about him now? He's just a jerk after all. "Seulmin-ah, how are you feeling? Is it still painful?" He asked sweetly. "It's better if you give a kiss on my boo boo," I said, pouting. "You're so cute," He fluttered, kissing my cheek making my boo boo better. "I love you...." I said hugging onto him. "I love you more!" He said with adorable puppy eyes. 
 
I love him. He loves me more. I love him even more. Whatever is said, we both love each other to the moon and back. Saranghae Youngjae oppa! <3 :')