She's creeping me out. :o

You're a butthead ≧◠◡◠≦✌
Seulmin's POV
"You're a butthead," I said as I threw the cards on the table. "Aish, chill!" Youngjae comforted earning a smile from me. Okay okay, I get this feeling every time when he talks to me! "Aww..look, she immediately smiled after Youngjae hyung talked to her," Jongup teased.  Both of us gave him a disgusted look on our face as he laughed at our cuteness? Nah, I don't think so. 
 
"Seulmin-ah, any plans for today? We're all free," Daehyun asked, staring at me at the corner of the living room. "Daehyun-ah, since this is not my apartment, why don't you ask the one who is living here?" I asked back him with a smirk. "Yah, why do you always treat me so badly? And treats Youngjae well?" He asked, eventually pouting with puppy eyes. "Wait, are you guys cou-" Yongguk said as Youngjae interrupted, "We're friends!" "Do I have to be sorry? I still remembered every single thing you did when we were in high school! You're really behaving badly..." I told Daehyun. 
 
"Can we don't fight over little things? Ugh...let's go find Himchan in the meat shop," Junhong sighed. Everyone agreed except for Daehyun who is sitting in the corner moodily. "Aren't you going to come? We're going to have lunch together," Youngjae asked but still Daehyun disagrees. "I'm going to stay then, I'm not going to leave this pabo here alone," I said as I took a sit. I know, it's weird, I acted like I hate him but I stayed over with him? You guys won't believe me, but seriously, he has been acting differently nowadays, and I'll have to make sure that he's alright.
 
"Well..that is the different side I see from you treating him like this..." Jongup said, pointing at Daehyun. "Just leave," I told them with my fierce stare. And they really obeyed me? You usually won't see this side of me, but..I'm on my period, which is basically menstruation. And I tend to easily get angry. 
 
Daehyun's POV
After they slammed the door, I finally stood up and talked to her, "I don't remember anything in high school..." "You don't have to, you have been acting differently nowadays, what happened?" She asked, I went speechless and I ignored her. "Speak up dude," She said with no respects at all. "I don't know..I..um..teaching trainees vocal lessons gave me stress!" I don't know what to say, so I decided to just say whatever I thought on my mind. Really Daehyun? I just wanted to punch myself hard right now, my stupid answer may have been so funny. "Erm..if that's so then I'll leave to get lunch with them," She said as she stood up from the couch. 
 
"Wait, no no no! Don't!" I stopped her, grabbing her wrist. "What are you doing? First, let go off me, second, why should I stay," She told me as she shoved away my hand. "I..I..um..feel lonely and...do..do you like..Yo..Youngjae?" I eventually just spitted out my words that aren't suppose to say infront of her. What happened to me today? "What the heck? What does that have to do with you? And that's seriously private, maybe yes or maybe no," She said, slamming the door and went out. "Aish. Jinjja? I'm really a pabo! I made her angry again!" I yelled, punching the wall hardly till my knuckles went white and bleeding. I sat on the couch and went blank like a drunk person.
 
Himchan's POV
I was just finished giving back the customer's change when 5 happy and familiar bastards came in. "What are you guys doing here? Wow, I'm seriously shocked!" I said as I walked towards all of them. "Just checking you out, we're planning to go on a lunch with you," Yongguk told him. "That's great! But it looks like we're missing out Daehyun and Seulmin.." I said, lowering my voice feeling sad that our friendship group is not complete. "We asked them to come with us, but Da-" Jongup was about to complete his sentence when Seulmin walked in. "Seulmin? I thought you.." Junhong didn't want to say it all out cause he knows that she's not in a good mood.
 
Yongguk's POV
"I left him to join you guys. He still didn't want to follow though, let's go for lunch then," She said, waving at Himchan. Seulmin even smiled too, she's really creeping me out....her mood can be seriously changed quickly. Just now, from angry to smiling, and angry again and smiling again, seriously. Gosh.