27

Sea Souls: Water God
Please log in to read the full chapter

            She only felt like this once. Taura could only identify this feeling as something close to emptiness but not as hollow. There was something stirring inside of her, a reminiscent emotion that only ever came about when she was with Kyungsoo. It drew her to the man in front of her like a windup toy attached to a string going back to its origin. Taura blinked. And blinked again, thinking something had caught in her eye to make her think that the Sehun in front of her was different.

            Though, he wasn’t. Sehun was no different than he was the day before, but there was a difference to how she saw him that Taura didn’t want to succumb to.

            “What’s bothering you?” Sehun brushed the hair from her shoulder and held onto it. Massaging it a bit to get a reaction of some sort from her. Her silence bothered him. It ate at him to not know and feel so distant from Taura even if she stood right in front of him. Rubbing her shoulder, Sehun waited for her answer yet she still remained silent.

            “Answer me, please.” His voice demanding yet pleading, he leaned in closer when Taura shied away.

            “Nothing. Nothing you have to worry about.” She brushed his hands from her shoulder and tucked her hair behind her ear. His worry acting as the force that pushed Taura farther from him, each step Sehun took towards Taura meant she had to take a step back.

            “Really? Nothing?”

            “Sehun,

Please log in to read the full chapter