New Year's Special: (TAUSOO) New Feelings

Sea Souls: Water God
Please log in to read the full chapter

Happy New Year to you all ^^ To kick off the year, how about some long awaited and well missed Taura/Kyungsoo deleted moment.

Hugs and Kisses to you all. I hope you like it :) 

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

 

           The morning air was crisp as Taura took in a deep breath. It filled her lungs with a cool sensation that awakened her senses. She could feel the goose bumps form on her arms and legs. her fingers against her skin, she brought her feet up on the bench and rested her chin on her knees. Her fingertips brought warmth to her body while her long hair acted as a makeshift blanket.

            A subtle fog surrounded Kyungsoo’s house as the streets were still empty. The sun was still crawling its way up the violet sky while the moon slowly began to disappear. Taura couldn’t help but smile to herself. She’d woken up to a fresh feeling of some sort of airy bliss that made her insides feel like feathers and kept her cheeks rosy. Everything no matter how dark and dim shined in her eyes at this new feeling, a feeling she’d yet to feel in her short life as a human and even as a mermaid.

            Brushing her hair back, Taura leaned her head against the wall behind her and shut her eyes. She’d never felt so at peace.

            “There you are.” The screen door opened and closed as a groggy voice greeted the young mermaid. Feet shuffled to the porch swing when Taura felt a warm arm brush against hers. A sensual burn blazed through her blood filling her feather like insides with a new sweet sensation. She wanted to wrap herself in Kyungsoo’s touch as he occasionally brushed against Taura’s leg and arm.

            “I woke up and you weren’t there. I got worried.” Kyungsoo eyed the balled up girl beside him. Her face set forward to the empty road, he wondered what she was looking at when he carefully reached out to tuck a few strands of hair behind her ear. It caught Taura’s attention causing her head to swivel to meet him to face to face.

            His hair was in a handsome disarray while his lips looked plump as ever. Kyungsoo’s lips upturned at one corner to a playful smirk before turning into a full smile that knocked Taura’s breath away. She took what she could in before letting it out shakily, leaning her forehead against his shoulder to hide the sudden rush of heat that stained her cheeks.

            “You’re so handsome.” Taura chuckled in a whisper.

            Kyungsoo laughed and leaned his head on top of hers before turning slightly to kiss her hair, “Thank you.”

            The boy felt just as happy as the girl in that moment. Nothing could bring him down from his love filled high as he had the girl of his dreams sitting beside him telling him how handsome he was. As much as it was an ego boost, it also gave him the kick he n

Please log in to read the full chapter