Chapter 6

Don't Marry Me

Wardrobe Malfunction 

“Taehyung! Hide.” She said while trying to catch her breath.

“What? No way!” he rolled his eyes and continued watching his movie.

 

Nara abruptly took the remote from his hand and turned off the TV, “Jungkook is here!” she exclaimed.
 

“What? Who?” he stood up and asked, “Is that the creepy guy I asked you about?” 

“What? No!” she stated and tried to get back to the main situation. “That’s not important! Take that down” Nara pointed their wedding picture that was hanging above the television.

“Why does it have to be me? Why don't you do it yourself?” he asked trying to get rid of his stuff.

“I have to get Jungkook. I can’t make him wait forever!” she exclaimed and slammed the door. “And don't forget to take that down!” she shouted.

"Yes. Milady..." Taehyung bowed sarcastically. 

Taehyung didn't feel like moving, lying in his bed seemed like a good way to enjoy the day. He forced himself to stand up and went to the TV. He wanted to take their picture away, but he could not reach it. He went to other spots in the room that would give Jungkook a clue that they were living together and threw everything carelessly into the closet.

 

Suddenly, Nara abruptly stormed into the room and slammed the door accidently because she was panicking.

 

“You scared the hell out of me!” he exclaimed and continued to clean things up in a hurry.

“Don't be so loud!”

“Where is he?” he asked while putting their stuff in the closet or anywhere just to hide it away.

“Downstairs…” she said trying to calm down. “Please hurry up!” she said.

“You do it then!” Taehyung exclaimed dropping all the things he held.

“Don't complain so much!” she shouted and ran outside.

 

He continuds to clean things up and ended with the picture of them together, he took a chair and tried to reach it. He pulled the frame and got it out from the nail. Apparently, the picture was too heavy and it caused him to lose balance and fall to the ground along with the picture.

 

Taehyung heard that the doorknob was opening, but Nara didn't come inside immediately. He knew that she was with Jungkook so he stood up and put the picture with him in the closet.

 

 

“Well… Here we are. This is where nothing happens” she looked around and there was no sign of Taehyung. She sighed heavily, extremely relieved.

 

You say what? This is where everything happens.

 

“Your room is so nice… I mean it’s big. That’s for sure” he said while looking every inch of the room.

 

So, that's what he sounds like, this mysterious Jungkook kid.

 

“I like big things and I like things with a lot of space…”she said followling Jungkook wherever he went.

 

Really?

 

“Your bed is huge. Is it king size?” he asked trying to find a space to sit.

 

Dude, seriously, are you going to keep stating the obvious?

 

“Yes…well, you know I like big things” she stated and smiled. She took a deep breath,wondering where Taehyung might be.

“By the way, how did you find out that I live here?” she asked to break the silence.

 

What a total creeper.

 

“Oh, I asked the schools administration…” Jungkook sighed and continued "I wanted to ask you, but I think a surprise is better." he smiles innocently. 

 

Are you always this nosy?

 

“No kidding” she responded with a chuckle.

“So, what do you usually do here?” he asked.

 

I can answer this. This is easy; she danced all night and jumped on the bed like a crazy person. Oh, plus singing off key.

“Me?” she pointed to herself. “Well, I usually read and watch TV. There’s nothing much to do here, really” she explained.

 

What? You liar. You don't read, you only do that when you don't want to talk to me.

 

“Then let’s do something!” he exclaimed.

“Like what?” she asked in response.

 

Oh God, the space is so small; I’m cramped in here. I need space.

 

Taehyung didn't notice that he was making a ruckus, but as soon as he heard himself making a huge noise he stopped.

“It’s probably nothing” Jungkook said and headed back to the seat.

 

Oh, !

 

After a few minutes of waiting, he made sure that Jungkook and Nara didn't mind the noise he’s making. Eventually, he tried to move again because he was in an uncomfortable position. He tried to move as soundless as he possibly could, but failing, he made an even louder noise.  

 

Seriously, why can’t I move in here?

 

Because he was moving too much and there was a lot of stuff inside the closet, he couldn’t hold them long enough so he fell after a few seconds of holding the stuff in his chest. Suddenly, Taehyung popped out of the closet and fell flat on his back, along with the stuff that didn't fit inside. Nara gasped and looked at Jungkook immediately. His eyes widened in disbelief and his jaw dropped.

 

Ouch, my head! Wait; am I out of the closet?

 

Taehyung shook his head several times and stood up. Jungkook, who was totally bewildered, blinking several times to see if it was really him.

“Hey, I know you…” he pointed at Taehyung, unsure.

 

You do?

 

“You’re that guy that everyone talks about at school right? And also you’re Jein’s boyfriend right?” he asked curiously.

 

Is this guy a creepy stalker or something?

While Jungkook was busy thinking, Nara gave Taehyung the why-did-you-hide-in-the-closet look and Taehyung replied with a where-am-I-supposed-to-hide look.

 

“Wait, I didn't have to ask. You are him, right?” he took a deep breath and continued, “You’re Kim Taehyung” he stated. “But, why are you here?” he asked and both of them looked at each other confused about how to respond to his questions.

I live here.

 

“Are you guys…living together?” he said trying not to make it sound ridiculous, but it came out even weird.

 

Sadly, yes.

 

“What? No… No of course not” Nara exclaimed trying to convince him not to know more.

“Me? With her? No way…” Taehyung stated.

“Umm… our…our parents are currently out of town for a business trip, so he’s staying over and he’ll be gone once his parents pick him up.” Nara stuttered trying not to expose the truth.

 

Nice lie.