Chapter 39

Don't Marry Me
The Sun Doesn't Always Shine
 
"I wish we could just come clean." Nara sighed and after she threw herself on the bed. 
 
"Trust me, if it was that simple we would've done it right away," Taehyung replied. "But, despite all these attacks, I'm happy that I'm with you." Taehyung continued as Nara sat up beside him.
 
"Really?" Nara smiled, trying to hide the fact that she's happy, but she couldn't help it. "I'm glad you feel that way, I mean I never thought that you out of all people would be my husband and this moment-- here--right now is something that I could've never expected" She confessed. 
 
"That makes the two of us!" He replied. 
 
The next day begins with a rain, the sky was gray and the pavements are even in darker shades. Nara and Taehyung went to school together and separate for the first period. The moment Nara entered the classroom and sat down at her assigned desk, people are whispering and mumbling something about her. There was still a few minutes left before the bell rings, which gives Jein an opening to ruin the definition of good morning. 
 
"Hey, Nara. I'm surprised that you come to school today. I thought you were busy shooting the new season of Sixteen and Pregnant" Jein scoffed, proud of her attack. 
 
"Yeah, it's too bad. They're canceling the show for a new one, it's called America's Next Top ." Nara replied without even thinking, she has grown tired of Jein's verbal threats.
 
Jein was aback a bit, but remain composed as she rolled her eyes. trying to think of a comeback. "Oh my God! Such harsh words, Nara" Jein gasped exaggeratedly and continued, "You know there's a perfect place for people who talk like you, they hang out in dark alley with big bikes and very disgusting tattoos--a gang. You should check it out, maybe you'll finally realize where you belong." Jein finishes and left Nara's desk. 
 
"At least I belong to someone, whereas you have no one." Nara replied and her words sunk deep into Jein's thought as she walks away from Nara and closer to her seat. Nara knew she was using Taehyung as a defense, but she had enough of Jein. 
 
The bell rings for lunch and the students head to the cafeteria. Nara sat at an empty table, playing with her food. 
 
"Are you gonna eat that or are you just trying to mix it for the stray cats around the school?" Jungkook appeared and sat in front of her. 
 
"I guess I could be a philanthropist and support the stray cats for equal rights." Nara replied sarcastically.
 
"Good for you! I think the cats will purr for your support. What's up?" Jungkook noticed that Nars was upset and immediately changed the topic from supporting stray cats to actually what is going on. 
 
"Is there any chance that Jein was born in sort of a cult?" Nara asked sarcastically. 
 
"It's a possibility, why?" Jungkook asked. 
 
"She's just so frustrating. This morning she started attacking me, saying that I'm shooting for the hot reality show of Sixteen and Pregnant--I mean--" Nara tried to continue her story, but Jungkook interrupted. 
 
"What?--Okay--why would she say that? Are you--? With--" Jungkook was too surprised he could not even form words into sentences. 
 
"No, Jungkook, it's a lie and if people talk that I am, they're lying. The Queen Bee is spreading all this nonsense, just to get on my nerves." Nara explained. 
 
"Oh, so, Sixteen and Pregnant, huh?" Jungkook calmed down and continued the topic of conversation, "Are you considering it?" 
 
"I'll told you what I told her, they're canceling the show for a new one, it's called America's Next Top " Nara replied. 
 
"Cruel." Jungkook nodded, "But you know I guess that girl deserves to be punched once in a while. I guess karma hit her in the face." 
 
"So, you're saying I'm her karma?" Nara asked, "No, thanks!" 
 
Not long after their conversation ended, Taehyung joined and sat by Nara. 
 
"Hey, how first period? Hey, Jungkook." Taehyung greeted. 
 
"It was... daunting." 
 
"Yeah, how so?" He asked. 
 
"Trust me, you don't wanna know," Nara replied while shaking her head and Jungkook laughed. 
 
As Nara and Taehyung walked back home, Nara was staying silent the whole way.
 
"Is there anything bothering you?" Taehyung asked while trying to hold her hands, but she rejected. "What's wrong? Tell me." He tried again. 
 
"Do you think we did the right thing? Staying together-- I mean." She asked. 
 
"Why? Do you want to--" 
 
"No! I mean I'm really happy with you more than I have before, but its just people talking and eyes are judging. There will not be a day at school when I can be seen as normal--because of this pregnant thing, it could get ugly." Nara explained. 
 
"So, what do you think we should do?" He asked. 
 
"I don't know--what I do know is that I want to clear things up. I don't want them to change their thoughts of me just because of some rumor. I'm tired of having to defend myself." Nara replied. 
 
"I'm sorry if I can't do anything about that. I try and convince the guys to stop talking about and I'll ask them to talk to the girls too." Taehyung suggested. 
 
"Thank you, but do you think--maybe--we should get a divorce?" Nara tried to ask him gently.
 
"What? Why on earth would want to do that? I love you and you want us to be apart?" He raised his voice in frustration. 
 
"It's because I love you!" Nara exclaimed, "We shouldn't even be married at this age and I will still be with you, we can date as boyfriend and girlfriend--not as husband and wife." She explained. 
 
"But, what about everything we've been through?" He asked, "You wanted to be with me and now you've reigned over my heart and now you want to--" Taehyung was taken aback, "I don't understand you and this time I'm not even gonna try, because you're not making any sense!" He exclaimed as he fasten his pace. 
 
Nara runs to catch up with him and eventually able to cut him off. 
 
"You love me because we're together, but I love you because I do." Nara explained. "If the wedding didn't even happen we wouldn't be in this situation right now." 
 
"No! We're in this situation because of you." Taehyung negated. 
 
"Maybe if we have time apart as a married couple to a couple who's dating then maybe we can understand each other better and that you'd find another reason to love me and not because it was forced." Nara continued. "Why do you love me Taehyung?" 
 
"I love you, because--"
 

Author's Note: 

Hey, guys, I am so sorry that I haven't updated this story for a long time, but I am now. Please keep supporting this story and I am so surprised that some of you still read and upvoting this story. I'll see you soon. Don't forget to comment and vote. 

xoxo