Paranoia: The Voice of Silence [Chapter 3]

Paranoia
Chapter 3: History
 
It was Prince Manager, your professor in Literature.
 
Prince Manager: What are you all doing here?
Ryeowook: Professor.. by any chance... is there a person staying at Neulparan Auditorium?
Prince Manager: That is not a person..
Henry: What do you mean, professor?
Prince Manager: Can you describe that person?
You: Well, she has a long hair.. beautiful eyes. And she was wearing an old uniform.. I guess it's from the Conservatory of Music department..
Prince Manager: I knew it.. It's her.
 
They went to their professor's office and talked about what happened.
 
Zhou Mi: That girl that ____ saw.. is she probably the "Ghost of Neulparan Auditorium"?
Prince Manager: That's what students call her. Well, that auditorium was made for her. Her name is BoA Kwon, a former student of mine.
Kibum: When did she became your student?
Prince Manager: It was decades ago, 1975.
Ryeowook: EH?!! But what happened to her? How come she does not age at all?
Prince Manager: Because she's a ghost. She used to be the best student of mine, and she was supposed to join an entertainment agency back then.
You: No wonder she's singing along with me a while ago.
Prince Manager: She does that most of the time.. And some students would cry out or even faint when they see her.
You: She doesn't look scary at all. If you didn't tell me she was a ghost, I wouldn't believe it.
Prince Manager: I think you're the only one who can help her, _____.
You: Why me?
Prince Manager: Because you are gifted with the third eye and you have the ability to talk and see ghosts.
You: But what can I do?
Prince Manager: There is this so-called, reincarnation. If the suspect behind the accident asks for her forgiveness, her soul might be reincarnated to another body and she'll be able to live and pursue her dreams.
Zhou Mi: But how can ____ make BoA into a human once again?
Prince Manager: I know the person who did that accidentally to her.
 
Meanwhile, BoA was playing the piano at the auditorium that time, to remove her loneliness.
 
BoA: I guess _____ wouldn't want to befriends with me now that they talked to my professor back then. *frowns*
 
"You're wrong, BoA unni!"
 
Who could that person be??!