Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 3]

Paranoia
Mission #3: Kill the Monsters Softly
 
Your POV :)
 
Krystal was gone, and here I am stucked with these guys who happens to be the olympians in disguise. Tao and Kris, we already getting on my nerves.
 
Xiumin: Welcome, ____.
You: Gomawo.. *smiles*
Xiumin: We should go to the buildings of the university first. Or do you want me to create a poem along the way as pretty as the birds?
You: Ha, Apollo. You always rhyme words.
Xiumin: I do, and you must too.
You: Did you all know that we must find three portals along the way?
Lay: Well, yes. It seems that Minho opened those up because it is a gateway for the monsters to enter this world and we have to close it.
You: Precisely. And by that, we should hurry.
 
We went to the museum, because that is where I can sense the monsters. As of now, students are happily checking out each photograph and maps when suddenly there was a guy who started to sing all of the sudden.
 
It was Kim Jonghyun. A random guy who could summon monsters through singing and make the humans sleep easily. He started to sing, and all the students were on the floor.
 
You: Hold hands, everyone.
Sehun: What is this, a game?
You: For once, listen to me!
 
These gods, are so stubborn. But good thing they held hands.
 
Jonghyun: Hahaha. Just one song, everyone sleeps.
You: Think again.
Jonghyun: Who are you and how did you escaped through my barrier?
You: None of your business.
 
I used my telekinesis powers to beat the monsters that he summoned. Yes, I have these powers, nullification and telekinesis. I can also read minds too.
 
You: Sehun! As Hades, send them to the underworld!
Sehun: What am I, a janitor?
 
I glared at him, and he gulped. The monsters were gone.
 
Jonghyun: Do you think I am stupid enough to let you kill them instantly?
 
Ahhh! I was caught by the monster! Somebody help me!!!
 
What will the EXO gods do?