Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 16]

Paranoia
Mission #16: Vulnerable
 
Your POV :)
 
Now the time has come. Taemin was to where we are, and he made me as his captive.
 
Kai: Ya! Stay away from her!!
You: Kai.. *faints*
 
Taemin's magic was too strong, and since I no longer have nullifying powers, I was affected by his magic.
 
Kai's POV :)
 
Taemin: Silence! Do not dare to attack me or else I will kill her.
 
What must we do? If we attacked Taemin, then the oracle we love must be killed. This is a dilemma. 
 
We followed them, until we reached the mountain top. I was shocked, seeing her.. She was the one bearing the world. And I cannot help myself from being depressed. We must save her.
 
Lay: Kai, use your powers to attack Atlas first. Sehun will be with you. Distract Taemin, arraseo? Xiumin and Chen will rescue the oracle. The rest will follow.
 
And so we did. I attacked Taemin, and he did the same. But his power was nullified.
 
Your POV :)
 
Shoot.. This is so not happening.. Ahh.. This is so heavy. No wonder Taemin is desperate to leave this.
 
Chen: Oracle!
You: Chen.. What are you doing here?
Chen: Pabo. We are here to save you.
You: Aniyo.. You have to defeat Taemin and let him remain in this place..
Xiumin: We are here, oracle! Have no fear.
 
They carried me once again on their back, and I watched them all in battle. I could not remember what happened next because I was deeply hurt.
 
The last thing I know is Kai and Taemin fighting with each other. The good and the bad.
 
Xiumin: Take a rest, oracle. And this will be for the best.