Paranoia: Trapped [Chapter 11 and 12]

Paranoia
Chapter 11
Saying I LOVE YOU
 
 
 
Eunhyuk: Yes I do. Since the day that we met girl, I never had anyone that made me feel this way. I fell in love with you since the day we sat on the school bus together. 
 
I wanted to talk to you, but I'm shy towards Donghae and _____.
 
 
Soo Jin: It's okay. Just don't ignore me again okay? I feel the same way, Hyukkie. When ____ introduced me to you, it all started. Why do I keep running from the truth? All I ever think about is you..
 
 
Eunhyuk: *edward cullen look* and so the lion fell in love with the lamb.
 
 
Soo Jin: What a stupid lamb. Haha. :) Is this twilight or what?
 
 
Eunhyuk: Yep. From now on, you're my princess and I will be your prince.
 
 
 
Soo Jin: Okay, just stop being shy okay?
 
 
Eunhyuk: I promise. :) Together we will be the best couple in school. :) That is if you're gonna say YES.
 
 
Soo Jin: How will I say yes when you're not even courting me?
 
 
Eunhyuk: Everything about that will be a secret for now. I will be your prince, no matter what. I will smack those who would steal you away from me.
 
 
 
 
Soo Jin: *pinched his cheeks* Okay, if you say so.
 
 
 
*Eunhyuk hugged her and they waited patiently for the door to open.
 
-----WHILE AT THE CLASSROOM..
 
 
 
You: Donghae,  I know is could be, so ankward at times, I can be insecure. You can call me naive, you can say I'm a
 
child. You can say I'm so immature.  But because of you, I've wanted to change. I want to be a lady. But no matter what I do, I'm still a kid. And when I say I love you, you will just 
 
laugh at me..
 
 
Donghae: You.. LOVE.. ME?
 
 
You: ____ neun dangshineul saranghae! I really love you. Go on and laugh. Nobody will take me seriously anyway. I'm not the girl for you. I'm not pretty, I'm not that smart,
 
I'm definitely not your type. But please don't judge me. I may be immatured, but I can love you like the way other people do. *tears flowing* From now on, I will just stay away from you.
 
 
 
*She went to the other side, but Donghae cried out in pain.
 
Donghae: OUCH! MY LEG!
 
 
You: What's happening, Hae??!
 
 
Donghae: It hurts! Come closer.. ouch!
 
 
 
 
 
*She went closer. He tricked her. He touched her face and leaned closer.
 
 
 
Donghae: ______, listen to me...
 
What will Donghae tell her?
 
Chapter 12
The Truth Behind Everything
 
Donghae: *wiped your tears* I don't care if you're childlike and immature. You don't need to change for me. I like you just the way you are.
 
 And I love you for being you. So please, dont cry..
 
 
You: How much do you love me?
 
 
Donghae: I love you for all infinity!
 
 
You: I love you. I really do.
 
 
 
*You and him hugged each other also.
 
 
 
 
----LIGHTS ON!
 
 
 
Shindong: WELL, WELL, WELL. THIS IS WHAT I CALL, TRAPPED IN THE NAME OF LOVE.
 
 
Kangin: They are so cute together!
 
 
Donghae: Shindong? Kangin?
You: WHERE IS EUNHYUK AND SOO JIN? AND WHERE DID YOU GO AND WHY.....
 
 
 
You saw Heechul and Soo Jin together.
 
 
 
Soo Jin: _____! Donghae!
 
 
Eunhyuk: *glares at Kangin and Shindong*
 
 
Kangin: *gulps* Sit please everyone, we will explain.
 
 
Shindong: All of these were fake. The story, everything. The story was just about the play of the senior students.
 
 
Soo Jin: BUT WHY ARE WE LOCKED IN THOSE ROOMS??
 
 
You: YEAH! DONGHAE EVEN HURT HIS LEG!
 
 
Kangin: Really? Well those rooms are really science labs and classrooms and we've been watching you. We locked the doors to as well.
 
 
Shindong: Didn't you know they have their CCTV rooms here? We caught you on camera!
 
 
Kangin: We also have the video of the confession!
 
 
 
*EunHae were shocked.
 
 
 
 
 
You: EEEEEEEEH?!!