Paranoia: Till Death Do Us Part [Chapter 4]

Paranoia
Chapter 4: Revenge
 
Hangeng: Yi Lin will be the next heir to the company, with me. Do you think they would allow you to have a peaceful life with her? You two will end up dying in the process.
 
This triggered Kang Ta, because he doesn't want any of them to die in this decision that they will make.
 
Kang Ta: So if I give Yi Lin to you.. then she won't be killed?
Hangeng: Of course. We need her.
 
So in the end, Kang Ta left Yi Lin, even if she's waiting for him. Kang Ta started to move on, and Yi Lin was persuaded to marry Hangeng.
 
But in the process, Yi Lin knew about Kang Ta falling in love with someone else. Because she cannot handle the pain, she decided to end her life.
 
And now that her soul has not yet rested in peace, she decided to plot revenge and started to find Kang Ta who is now in America.
 
Siwon woke up once again, and was surprised, because you were there.
 
Siwon: _____...
You: Oppa, good morning! *winks*
Siwon: *hugs her* I'm glad you're here...
You: What happened? Did you have a nightmare or something?
Siwon: Uhm, y-yeah. But I'm fine now that you came. *smiles*
You: I told you to pray to God before you sleep. Aigoo. Here, eat up. I made you breakfast.
 
You woke up to give him something to eat. Good thing that they allow visitors in the morning.
 
You: Eat up, oppa. *smiles* I made it all just for you.
Siwon: *kisses your cheek* Gomawo, _____. I'm so lucky to have a girlfriend like you.
You: And I feel luckier to have you. Ah, I'll go and prepare some coffee first.
Siwon: Arrasseo.
 
When you were in the kitchen, you screamed..
 
You: AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!