Paranoia: Till Death Do Us Part [Chapter 1]

Paranoia
Chapter 1: New Place
 
PS: And now it will be a Siwon + You + Kang Ta + Zhang Yi Lin Story :) You'll find out why later~
 
Siwon is a college student in Neulparan University and he decided to rent a dorm because it was tiring to travel from the province to his university.
 
Near the university, you and him found a dormitory for him to stay in and you helped him out with his things. And you're his girlfriend as well.
 
Siwon: Jagiya, you don't have to do this for me.
You: Aww, come on. It's the least I could do for you.
Siwon: My girlfriend is just so sweet. *kisses her forehead*
You: Not as sweet as you, oppa. *smiles*
 
After several hours of moving his things, you finally sat on the couch and rested for a while. There he was, and gave you a soda.
 
You: T-thanks, oppa.
Siwon: This place seems tranquil, isn't it? But you know the best part of this?
You: What?
Siwon: *pulls you closer* Because I am closer to where you are. *smiles*
 
You spent time with him until it was 6pm. His dormitory allows visitors only for that time so even if you want to spend more time with him, you have no choice.
 
You: Well, I guess I have to go now, oppa..
Siwon: _____, nado saranghae. *kisses you*
You: I love you too~ *waves*
 
So he was alone in his dormitory and slept for a while. And he dreamed of someone.
 
She was a beautiful woman, wearing a traditional Chinese outfit. She has a beautiful white skin, fair complexion, black eyes and long black hair.
 
Siwon: Where am I??
 
He began talking to that girl, because he has nowhere to go.
 
"Ni Hao Ma..."
 
Who is that mysterious woman? :)