Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 6]

Paranoia
Mission #6: Creating a Contract
 
Your POV :)
 
You: Of course! What is it?
Key: Well, you two must kiss.
You: Hey Suho, we should kiss, he said. *blush* WHAT THE HELL?!! KISS?!! YOU Y ELF!!!!
 
I started to hit Key with my shoes. A kiss.. With a god.. You've got to be kidding me..
 
Key: I am serious! Better kiss now than never! Or else the monsters will appear once again.
Suho: Well, if there is no choice, then.. *pulls you closer*
 
Suho pulled me closer to him, and I closed my eyes. Is he going to do this for real?! Aigoo..
 
He kissed my forehead and light flashed before my very eyes. The portal was closed, but only half of it.
 
Key: Why didn't you two kissed?!
You: He did already!
Key: No! It must be through the lips!
Suho: Damn it, Key.
 
Suho once again pulled me closer, and he made lips on mine. It was my first kiss, and honestly, it felt great.
 
I opened my eyes once again, and the portal was finally closed. I touched my lips, remembering what we did. The students too, were back to normal.
 
Key: See? I told you. So, are you all up for the next mission?
You: I must get some clothes first.
 
I went to the nearest shop and got myself another set of uniform. I bought two already just to be sure.
 
D.O: The uniform suits you well.
You: Jinjja?
Sehun: Tss. Nothing changed.
You: What did you say?
Sehun: I do not want to repeat it again.
 
We hurried back, and when I was about to go to my dorm...