Paranoia: Trapped [Chapter 3 and 4]

Paranoia
Chapter 3
The More You Hate, The More You Love :)
 
*You and Soo Jin are talking to each other.
 
 
 
You: Soo Jin, are you going to join the Ghost Hunt?
 
 
Soo Jin: *blushes* I'm not sure.. How about you?
 
 
You: *becomes hyper asap* Of course I will! :D It seems fun and challenging! Hey wait a second, *whispers* THIS IS OUR CHANCE! So are you going to join me or not?
 
 
Soo Jin: Oh my gosh, you're right! YES I WILL! Ji Eun, you're a genius!
 
 
 
*You and Soo Jin went to Donghae's seat. Eunhyuk became quiet.
 
 
Donghae: *exasperated* What the...?! ____ will join us??! No way!
You: YES, WAY! I AM JOINING THIS ONE! *sticks tongue out*
 
 
Donghae: I WON'T ALLOW YOU! YOU'RE SUCH A CRYBABY, YOU WON'T EVEN SURVIVE THIS.
 
 
You: *clenches her teeth* YOU TOLD US TO JOIN AND NOW WHEN WE STARTED TO JOIN YOU, YOU'LL JUST TALK TO US HARSHLY??!
 
 
Donghae: REALLY? DID I EVEN TOLD SOO JIN THAT SHE WON'T BE JOINING US? JUST SO YOU KNOW, ONLY SOO JIN WILL BE ALLOWED TO JOIN. NO CRYBABIES ALLOWED. YOU'RE LIKE A CHILD.
 
 
You: SO WHAT IF I AM?! WHY YOU....
 
*Soo Jin calms her down.
 
 
Soo Jin: Relax! And Donghae, stop being mean to her. We even went here to join you and you'll just scream at her like that? You're so evil. *sighs* If you won't let her join us, I won't join also. :(
 
You: It's okay.. I won't join them. Have fun, Soo Jin. I'll just wait for Chanyeol and Baekhyun.
 
 
 
*Then Eunhyuk started to panic.
 
 
 
Eunhyuk: Donghae, look what you did! Let ____ join! It's not her fault why she's childlike.
 
 
 
Will Donghae allow you to join?
 
Chapter 4
Boy vs. Girl
 
Donghae: AISHHH! ALRIGHT ALREADY. SOO JIN AND THAT GIRL WILL JOIN US. JUST DON'T BE A CRYBABY, OKAY?
 
 
Soo Jin: *smiled at Heechul* THANK YOU SO MUCH, EUNHYUK! You really know how to persuade him!
 
 
 
*Eunhyuk smiled back, and blushes at the same time. HOW CUTE! xDDD*
 
 
Donghae: I have no choice, anyway. KIDDO.
 
You: WHO ARE YOU CALLING KIDDO, YOU FISH!!!!
 
 
Donghae: YOU!
 
 
 
*Eunhyuk and Soo Jin shouted at them.
 
 
 
Eunhyuk and Soo Jin: CALM DOWN YOU IDIOTS!
 
 
 
*They both blushed at the same time. :""""> You, on the other hand, calmed down instantly.
 
 
 
You: Eunhyuk oppa, when and where will it be held? :) Good thing oppa is here, right Soo Jin? He's much more approachable if you ask me. Unlike that fish right there. *points at Donghae*
 
 
Donghae: *glares at youand pinched you cheeks* WHAT. DID. YOU. SAY.?
 
 
Soo Jin: Here they go again. *sigh* Anyway, Eunhyuk oppa, when and where are we going to meet anyway?
 
 
Eunhyuk: *nervous* 7pm, old building. There's a rumor that a ghost lives there.
 
 
Soo Jin: Really? Tell me about it!
 
 
Eunhyuk: Uh..Uhm.. *blushes so hard* DONGHAE, COME HERE!
 
 
*Donghae went to him, while pinching your cheeks so hard.*
 
 
Donghae: Why are you blushing? You just talked to her and you're blushing like hell.
 
Eunhyuk: SHUT UP AND TELL HER THE STORY!
 
 
*You bited Donghae*
 
 
Donghae: AAAAAHHHHHHHHH! YOU LITTLE.... IT HURTSSSS! OUCH!!
 
You: That's what you get for pinching me hard core!! *evil laugh* *then turns to Eunhyuk* Oppa, why are you blushing?