Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 2]

Paranoia
Mission #2: Welcome the New Member
 
Your POV :)
 
"In twelve days, the world will be destroyed."
 
That was the prophecy given to me by the oracle, who happens to be my grandmother. Well she passed away years ago due to old age. Before, I do not believe in magic, but I guess I have to believe that there are gods and goddesses.
 
My name is _____. No, I am not a demigod like what you think. I was just entrusted to deliver some prophecies when the right time comes. I am an oracle, to make the long story short.
 
I was on my way to school when all of the sudden, a prophecy popped in into my mind.
 
"The twelve gods are closer than you think. Be as close as possible and make the impossible, possible."
 
Before I knew it, they were all in front of me.
 
Krystal: Oracle, it's nice to meet you.
You: How did you know about this? Are you a god too?
Tao: This oracle is so outdated with the news. Duh, she's Gaia. I thought you were given prophecies to deliver?
 
This guy indeed, is Aphrodite. With the was he talks, there is no doubt about it.
 
Krystal: Do not speak to her like that. She is powerful than what you think.
Kris: If she is, then you should have just let her defeat Minho or Cronus.
Lay: Krystal is right. We should never underestimate an oracle. She knows what will happen next.
 
Finally, someone who I could think I can get along with.
 
Krystal: Oracle, we have no time left. Where do you think should we go first?
You: I can sense monsters right now, in this university. We have to prevent them from multiplying or else they will get in the way. Krystal, I want you to keep all our plans away from Minho, arraseo? You are the only one who could do that. The rest, we'll be the ones who will handle it. Go and warn the people in Olympus.
Krystal: Arraseo. I am counting on you.