Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 11]

Paranoia
Mission #11: Anger Management
 
You: Key, stay here with the others. Stay together, as if you are oblivious on what is going on. Distract them in all ways possible, arraseo? And I will communicate with you through telepathy and we will transpose you to where we are.
 
Kris, Lay and I went to the 5Oth floor, and the room that Key was referring to is lighted. It was shining and a stand out compared to other rooms.
 
Lay: Wait. Don't go any further.
 
He sprayed something, and there were tons of lights that are protected by the security.
 
Lay: Oracle, can you use telekinesis to break down all the cctv cameras, as well as the detectors?
You: I am afraid that would not be easy to do. I can only break those if someone makes me angry.
Lay: *smirks*Well, we have Kris here.
Kris: What?
Lay: Do your thing. Make the oracle mad.
 
Kris had to look at me in a weird way. I hope he can make me mad.
 
Kris: Ya, are you even an oracle? We've been the ones fighting over monsters the whole time and you would just sit there, flirting around with Xiumin. What kind of an oracle is a person that can easily be wounded and is a damsel in distress? If I knew that it will be you, we should have just did this quest without you.
 
Ouch.. That's what Kris thinks of me? Me, a flirt? Damn..
 
Lay: It's working. Continue!
Kris: Seeing you, I do not know whether I would pity you or not. You are weak, got that? I don't even know why you are here, existing in this world. Compared to all the oracles, you are the worst.
 
I was infuriated. Even if he was only asked to do this, his words attacked me like a sword.
 
You: Shut up!!! *bursts into tears*
 
I used my telekinesis to break down the cctv cameras. And little by little, one by one, they all exploded right in our very eyes. The only thing left is the detectors.
 
Kris: What now? You will cry because of what I said? You think that crying will solve anything?! Yoo Jin was way better than you! If only she didn't die, she would have been the one who is here with us.
 
Yoo Jin is my sister. But because she died because of a disease, it was me who was entrusted to this.
 
The way Kris told me those things, I felt useless, about to cry. Anger and sadness were present, and all the detectors broke too.
 
Lay: Are you alright, oracle?
 
I could not see well, and my head hurts. What should I do?
 
You: I have to tell Key that we found the portal..
 
I opened my eyes slowly, and concentrated. I had to get the others here with me.