Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 13]

Paranoia
Mission #13: Closure
 
You: What about us?
Kris: Were you offended with what I have told you a while ago?
You: I.. Uhm, honestly, yes. Is that what you think of me? As the god of war, I know you hate me very much..
 
I do not know why, but with him, I can easily be vulnerable.. My tears started to fall once again, remembering what he told me. I was useless for them. But I am just an apprentice. How should I know? I mean, nobody asked me if I really wanted this..
 
You: I guess you were right. Ares, or Kris.. If I deserve to be killed, then so be it.. Kill me in all ways possible.
 
He smirked, and his arms and weapons were ready. Maybe I should die..
 
Kris: Don't blame me for this. It is your choice.
You: I asked you to do this..
 
I closed my eyes, hoping my death would be a painless one. He ran towards me, and held my arms with his two hands. Then my eyes opened, and he was there, holding me tight.
 
Kris: Shut up, oracle. What am I, a killer? I may be the god or war, but I have no right to kill you. And besides, all that I've said, were a part of the plan.
 
He looked at my eyes, covered in tears.
 
Kris: Actually, when you came, I was actually brought back to life. I lived for billions of years, yet you made my life something to look forward to. Do not take what I said seriously, _____.
You: Jinjja? But I am not as good as Yoo Jin unni.. Or my mom, or my grandmother.
Kris: I am not a pabo who would actually compare you. I just did that to destroy the devices quickly. You are a good oracle.
 
Even if we are not close enough, I did not hesitate to hug him. So I am a good oracle, after all.
 
You: Jeongmal.. Gomawo.. Being complimented by a god.. Is an honor..
 
Kris' POV :)
 
This oracle really is something. I guess Suho also felt this way when they kissed. Actually, even if I am a god of war, hurting her feelings was never a part of my plan. I do not hate her, okay?
 
The other gods went to us, and it would be weird if they see me hugging her back.