Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [FINALE]

Paranoia
Final Mission: A Glimpse of Reality
 
Kris: Ya ____!! Wake up!
 
So I was still inside the classroom, still sleepy. Eh?! So everything was a dream afterall.. And there were no gods, goddesses, or even monsters to begin with. Kris, my best friend, was there, and he kept on waking me up.
 
Kris: Were you reading Percy Jackson series again and fell asleep?
You: Ah, yes.. You really know me well.
Kris: Of course. I am your best friend. You were even snoring that time! 
You: Ya!!!
Kris: *sticks tongue out* Lets go!
 
We kept on running, until we reached our actual classroom. The EXO members who were gods in my dreams were normal. 
Krystal: ____! Can you help me out?
You: On what?
Krystal: Since Class 3-C to where my sister Jessica is will create a haunted house, can you give me a suggestion on what we should do?
 
That gave me an idea. Thanks to that dream.
 
You: I know! How about Greek mythology?!
Krystal: Oh, great idea!
You: You would be perfect as Gaia, Minho has Uranus and Onew will be Cronus! The rest will be the olympians! And I will be the oracle!
 
So it was all settled. We will make our classroom a replica of Mt. Olympus. Chanyeol, Kris, Sehun and Luhan were painting the props, Xiumin, D.O and Suho were making the flyers and Lay, Chen, Kris, and Kai were having a break and Baekhyun with the SHINee members were all busy with the costumes.
 
It was awesome. Who knew that my dream is prophetic and helpful? Daebak! And since we have to decide what our theme would be, I chose a rare one..
 
"CLASH OF THE DEMIGODS"
 
THE END.
 
By the way, in my story, here are the twelve olympians represented by the EXO members <3
 
You - the Oracle
Krystal - Gaia
 
1. Suho - Zeus
2. Kris - Ares
3. Luhan - Hera
4. Xiumin - Apollo (Notice that his dialogs rhyme with each other because Apollo is known as a poet.)
5. Chen - Artemis (He and Xiumin are Korean, but EXO-M members so they would be perfect)
6. Tao - Aphrodite (Gucci, Chanel, baby!)
7. Chanyeol - Hephaestus (Sorry, it should not be Isis.)
8. D.O - Demeter
9. Lay - Athena
10. Baekhyun - Dionysus
11. Sehun - Hades
12. Kai - Poseidon
 
SHINee
 
1. Minho - Cronus (Gaia's Son)
 
Sorry, it's Uranus who is her husband, not him.
 
2. Key - Well, he's a random ELF <3 <3
3. Taemin - Atlas
4. Onew - Uranus
5. Jonghyun - the "Fury" as seen in Percy Jackson <3