Paranoia: Double Trouble [Chapter 3]

Paranoia
Chapter 3: Beautiful Swan
 
Meanwhile, Junsu and Changmin were talking about Jaejoong and you, when he appeared right before their very eyes.
 
Junsu: Ya! Where do you think you are going?!
Jaejoong: *glares* Don't talk to me.
Changmin: You mad, bro?
 
And apparently, Jaejoong just texted them. And that guy they saw, was gone.
 
Changmin: This.. Can't be..
 
It was another day in school and you shocked everyone. You started to dye your hair brown, wore make up, and had straight hair and fair skin. Then all of the sudden, Jaejoong started talking to you.
 
Jaejoong: ___.. Annyeong.
You: *raises eyebrows* I thought you would not talk to me since I am ugly?
Jaejoong: I didn't say anything like that.
You: I heard it. So if I did not become what I am, you would just end up laughing at me.
 
Heechul arrived, and he was mesmerized by you.
 
Heechul: Oh my. Am I in Olympus or is it just you? You look like a goddess, ____.
You: Eh? Stop it, you. Haha!
Heechul: *looks at jaejoong* Ya. What are you doing here?
Jaejoong: I want to ask her out, because I like her.
You: *blushing* Eh?
Heechul: Shut up, this girl is mine. *puts arms around you*
 
You and Heechul went to the cafeteria afterwards. And Jaejoong was there, and his friends appeared.
 
Yunho: Kim Jaejoong, we need to talk.