Paranoia: Bloodlust [Foreword]

Paranoia

Author's Note: [An f(x), Kyuhyun and You Story]

 

“I was hunting in the meadows, searching for a window. You caught me in the act, so you better watch your back.”

 

“Your blood is scrumptious to my tongue, burning my fangs. You, breathe in through your lungs, before you end up being in the dumps.”

 

Immortality is both a blessing and a curse. You never age, and do not mind about dying.  But you have to go from one place to another, when people start to think that you do not age, or mature as years go by. I’ve witnessed the events in history: wars, famine and death, yet here I am, still waiting for the one who would remove the venom away from me, and become normal just like everyone else.

 

How did I start becoming a vampire? I really don’t know. It’s been centuries, and I almost can’t remember a thing. For what I know, I was eighteen that time. And I was a beautiful maiden, loved by men, hated by women. I assumed that it was a woman, who knew about spells, curse and potions that gave me this damn curse. Since then, I did not grow up, and I was craving for blood. And I have to find one of her relatives and beg for this curse to be uplifted.

 

“My precious maiden, I’ve found one of her relatives.”

 

“Where can I found him/her, my servant?”

 

“He’s a high school student, at Neulparan University.”

 

“Ah, I see. Help me with the papers and admit me there to their university.”

 

“Your wish is my command, my precious maiden.”

 

And yes, I would be studying at their school. Finally, this is something to look forward to.