Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 4]

Paranoia
Mission #4: Save the Oracle and Join Forces.
 
Your POV :)
 
The monster was carrying me as if I am their prey and he was crushing my arms. I cried out in pain that time, hoping it would put me down.
 
Then all of the sudden, Chen, who is Artemis, used his bow and arrow and killed the monster who got me. Sehun opened the portal to the underworld once again, as if he is throwing garbages. And Baekhyun was the one who caught me.
 
Baekhyun: Gotcha.
You: T-thanks, Dionysius..
 
I was covered in wounds that time, and blood was all over my body. My uniform was torn apart, exposing my arms, and only a little, everything will be shown. Though my skirt was alright, I had to cover myself up.
 
Kris: *blushing* Here. *gives you a coat* Cover yourself.
You: What have you eaten that you turned into a nice guy?
Chanyeol: Kris may be a war god, but he can be nice at times. Oracle, we will try finding a uniform for you to wear. But for now, wear his coat first.
Tao: That's Lacoste, baby.
 
I did not care who this was from, or what brand. I just have to cover myself, in front of twelve guys.
 
You: Turn around first.
 
And so they did. I feel much better.
 
You: Wait! I can sense somebody.. They are still here.
Xiumin: Don't overdo yourself. I will heal you first, the rest they will do it themselves.
You: But..
Xiumin: No buts, oracle. Just close your mouth.
 
Kris, Suho, Sehun and Kai were the ones in battle. And I was there, protecting the others through my nullifying powers. The monsters were killed, and Jonghyun decided to retreat.
 
Jonghyun: This is not the end, olympians! You will soon meet your downfall.