Paranoia: Bloodlust [Chapter 3]

Paranoia
Chapter 3: Her Name is Krystal
 
You: A vampire? Why… and how?
Krystal: Let’s just put it in a way you would understand. I was cursed, got that? And in order to remove this curse away from me, I need Kyuhyun.
You: Why?
Krystal: The woman who cursed me is his great, great, great, grandmother. Since she is dead, only Kyuhyun can help me. 
You: How can he help you anyway?
Krystal: By drinking his blood.
You: Ha! As if he would.
 
Krystal lost her temper and began to grab you.
 
Krystal: You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this.
You: And so?
Krystal: If I can’t get Kyuhyun’s blood, I’ll get yours instead.
 
She moved closer to your neck, and started to show her fangs when Kyuhyun pushed her away from you.
 
You: K-kyuhyun! *crying*
Kyuhyun: ____! *hugs her* *glares* Krystal Jung… so all along, the legend is true…
Krystal: So you know the legend as well? Just so you know, I despised your great, great, great grandmother so much. And for two hundred years, I’m still here, alive.
Kyuhyun: She was insecure, that’s why she placed that curse on you. At first, I didn’t believe it.
Krystal: So now you know why I came here, Cho Kyuhyun. Remove this curse by giving me your blood. Go and hand yourself over, dude.
Kyuhyun: It’s not easy as that. I have to perform magic…
You: Kyuhyun… you’re a magician?
Kyuhyun: Aniyo… my grandparents told me that if ever Krystal comes back, I should have a partner by then.
Krystal: Ah yes, a partner. Right now, you are referring to a girlfriend, aren’t you?
Kyuhyun: I guess I am. Mianhae, I cannot remove the curse.
Krystal: Jebal… *bows* Can you just ask ____ to be your girlfriend??
Kyuhyun: Love should be present in uplifting the curse for it to be effective.
 
Krystal: That does it… *gets frustrated*
 
What would Krystal do?