Paranoia: Till Death Do Us Part [Chapter 5]

Paranoia
Chapter 5: Mad Ghost
 
Siwon ran towards you, and he too almost dropped the plate he was holding.
 
The kitchen was filled with blood, and so are the windows. You fainted on the spot.
 
Siwon: _____! ______!
 
Then there was Yi Lin, all filled with red eyes, and everything red.
 
Yi Lin: You should've listened to me, Kang Ta. I told you that you wouldn't be happy without me.
Siwon: Shut up! I am not your boyfriend you freak!
 
Siwon started to carry you on his back, and Yi Lin started to follow him, wherever he goes.
 
Yi Lin: You can run, but you can't hide, Kang Ta.
Siwon: How many times do I have to tell you that I am not Kang Ta!
Yi Lin: STOP DENYING YOURSELF! I'M YOUR GIRLFRIEND!
Siwon: Are you out of your mind?!
Yi Lin: You left me, and I went to China without you. I waited for you, and I didn't sleep.. I became depressed. You said you would come back to me...
 
To his surprise, blades appeared all of the sudden, and luckily he wasn't hit by any. Every blade, was in his shirt, and he was cornered in a wall. Imagine a target, and he's the bull's eye.
 
Siwon: You're really mad!
Yi Lin: Of course I am. If I can't be here with you, then let's die together.. And get married. Till Death Do Us Part..
Siwon: Damn it!
 
She started to get her bows and arrows along the way and when she was about to hit him, she cried out in pain.
 
"UNNI, STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!!"
 
Yi Lin: YA! LET ME GO!!!!