Paranoia: Till Death Do Us Part [Chapter 2]

Paranoia
Chapter 2: Nightmare
 
Siwon: Who are you? And where am I?
 
That girl is Zhang Yi Lin, a beautiful girl from China who is now a ghost.
 
Yi Lin: Jagiya, have you forgotten about me?
Siwon: Uh, excuse me? I don't remember you as one of my girlfriends.
Yi Lin: How could you, Kang Ta? I just left Korea and you forgot who I am?
Siwon: Kang Ta, who's that?! Seriously miss, I have no idea where I am.. and I have no idea who you are..
Yi Lin: *cries* Why, oh why?
 
Yi Lin run and started to hold Siwon in his dreams, and she started crying.
 
Siwon: L-let go of me! I have a girlfriend!
Yi Lin: I thought I was the only one for you!!
Siwon: I have a girlfriend! She's _____ so back off!
 
Then she finally let him go, and she turned into a mad ghost.
 
Yi Lin: *clenches fist* Arraseo. If you're not going to come back to me, then so be it. You will never be happy, unless you are with me. Got that?
 
And she disappeared, out of nowhere. Siwon woke up, to where he was, sweating and panting.
 
Siwon: *opens eyes* What the heck was that? Damn it.
 
When he got dressed and about to buy something from the convenience store, he found a pretty little girl named Ye Eun (His daughter in Oh My Lady)
 
Siwon: Awww, hi cute baby Ye Eun. *smiles*
Ye Eun: Oppa.. annyeong.. *hesitant*
Siwon: *carries her* Where's your umma?
Ye Eun: She's outside.. oppa..
Siwon: Yes, baby?
Ye Eun: Umma told me that visitors should be allowed until 6pm only. It's already 8pm.. Why do you brought your girlfriend with you here again?
 
Siwon was shocked upon hearing that. You left already, yet Ye Eun is saying that there's another girl in his dorm.
 
Siwon: Are you sure about that, Ye Eun?
Ye Eun: She's wearing a Chinese outfit oppa.. Is she your girlfriend?
Siwon: Eh? Aniyo.. my girlfriend is wearing a uniform a while ago..
Ye Eun: _____ unni?
Siwon: De, Ye Eun..
Ye Eun: Don't worry, oppa.. Whoever that girl is.. it will be our secret.. *kisses his cheek*
Siwon: Cute baby you are. I'll bring you to your room now.
 
And Siwon did. But he's still wondering who that girl is.
 
Siwon: How did Ye Eun found her? And.. is she similar to what I've seen in my dreams?