Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 18]

Paranoia
Mission #18: Forget Me Not
 
You: Are you alright?
Krystal: Yes, I am. And when Minho and Onew decide to attack the world once again, it will be in the next three thousand years.
You: Do you feel hurt or something?
Krystal: Why did you say so?
You: Because you had to push away the ones you love for the sake of the world, even if it is already destroyed by humankind.
Krystal: Well, I have no choice. I created this world. If they would all dominate this place, would it be a paradise? I would rather see them trapped in an underworld where they cannot do any harm.
 
For the moment, I felt the sadness in her heart. When my sister and grandma were gone, I felt the same thing.
 
Krystal: Oracle, you did a great job. And I must thank you. I hope someday, I can find another oracle who is just like you.
You: You will, your majesty.
Krystal: And as a gratitude, would you like to be immortalized just like us? You deserve to live forever, because I know you can save the world. You will be a part of history, oracle.
 
To be immortal or not? That is a tough question. It is my goal to save the world, but..
 
If I were to live forever, it would hurt seeing the ones I love die, and here I am, just waiting for time to pass by.
 
But if it is immortality, that would mean great powers, and who knows I might end up as a demigod as well.
 
Two choices, and I have to make a decision. That's what the prophecy is all about.