Paranoia: Till Death Do Us Part [Chapter 6]

Paranoia
Chapter 6: Scar
 
It was the landlady, Xiao Yu. She was holding a crucifix, a bible, and a rosary. She prayed a lot, and Yi Lin was begging her to stop.
 
Yi Lin: XIAO YU! STOP IT RIGHT NOW!!!
Xiao Yu: SHUT UP, SISTER. STOP DOING THIS!
 
Xiao Yu continued to pray, until Yi Lin got burned and disappeared. All that's left is the dust that used to be her.
 
She removed all the blades in Siwon's shirt, and they both lied you in a bed, until you finally woke up.
 
You: W-what happened?! Where's the blood?!
Xiao Yu: Everything's gone, even her.
Siwon: Who is she, Landlady-sshi?
Xiao Yu: She's my sister, Zhang Yi Lin..
Siwon: How come she's been haunting me, even in my dreams?
 
Xiao Yu suddenly cried, and you both have to comfort her.
 
Xiao Yu: Mianhae.. it's just that, my sister suffered a lot back then..
Siwon: I had an apparition of her. About her loving a guy, and being persuaded to marry someone else.
Xiao Yu: Yes.. Hangeng oppa. They were about to get married, but my sister committed suicide because she loved Kang Ta oppa so much.. And you resemble him a lot.
You: So.. she thought that my boyfriend, is hers?
Xiao Yu: Yes.. both Siwon and Kang Ta oppa look alike. I even thought it was him..
Siwon: But.. Kang Ta didn't want to continue eloping with her.. because Yi Lin will be killed. And unfortunately, he was also forced to marry someone else. And he learned how to love her.
Xiao Yu: My sister and him, had a Romeo and Juliet type of love story..
Siwon: She wouldn't be able to be blessed because she committed suicide.. But we'll pray for her.
Xiao Yu: Siwon, I think it's best if you just find another place.. Because not only you felt her presence here.
You: What do you mean, unni?
Xiao Yu: Because there are also a few guys who were scared by her and would complain about her appearing even in their dreams. I guess the only way for them together is in her dreams..
You: For a moment, I pity her..
Xiao Yu: I know.. she only did that because our parents were so strict. She didn't want to pretend to love Hangeng, because it would be unfair. Though he likes her..
You: But I hope she'll accept the fact, that Kang Ta oppa moved on.. and she's been dwelling in the past.
Xiao Yu: I hope so too. Even our old boarder before, Zhou Mi, experienced the same thing. Since he looks a bit like him.
 
You and Siwon decided to move into a new place afterwards. And your parents approved of him living there for a while since he's a gentleman anyway.
 
Siwon: I just hope this won't happen again. And _____?
You: Yes oppa?
Siwon: I love you, always will.
 
You kissed for a moment. And wherever Yi Lin is right now, we are hoping she would no longer hurt anybody.