Paranoia: Trapped [Chapter 5 and 6]

Paranoia
Chapter 5
A Ghost Story
 
 
Eunhyuk: URGHHHH! JUST TELL HER THE STORY, DONGHAE!
 
 
 
*Donghae glares one more time at you*
 
 
 
Donghae: YOU REALLY WANT TO HEAR THE STORY? *evil smirk* BUT THAT KIDDO MIGHT FAINT.. Kekeke~
 
 
Soo Jin: WE WANT TO HEAR IT!
 
 
Donghae: SIT DOWN, _____!
 
 
You: FINE.
 
Kyuhyun: And here's the story...
 
Donghae: Five years ago, when we were still in Elementary, there was a beautiful lady who stayed up all night in that old building. She's one of the teachers here. The teacher's name wasn't mentioned, but she was the prettiest and smartest teacher. She has everything, except for love.
 
 
You: That's gotta hurt. So why was she unlucky? With that pretty looks and brains, she would have gotten the guy she likes.
 
Eunhyuk: Well, a lot of men like her, but they only want her body so she dumped all of them.
 
 
Soo Jin: But what was the cause of her death?
 
Donghae: It was a dark night, and her boyfriend went here, drunk as hell. The guy was handsome, but he's always drunk all the time. He was able to join the Halloween Party and he drank all the wines and champagnes.
 
 
Eunhyuk: He would do stupid things and drive. That moment when they were in the car, that teacher wanted to drive instead, but the guy doesn't want to until the car hit a truck and the teacher died. That man committed suicide afterwards because he received a letter from her two weeks after her death.
 
You: How can that possibly be??
 
 
Donghae: Idiot. Anything is possible for them. Wanna know what he said? *smirks*
 
 
Soo Jin: Yeah. What does it say?
 
 
 
*goosebumps. goosebumps. goosebumps.
 
*
 
Eunhyuk banged Donghae.
 
 
 
Eunhyuk:  Cut it out. You're scaring them.
 
Donghae: *irritated* Damn, that hurts! Grrrr! That was supposed to be scary, you know. Who the heck will tell a story about ghosts with a happy ending?
 
 
 
*You looked scared, just standing still. Soo Jin poked you.
 
 
 
Soo Jin: ____? Are you alright?
 
 
 
*You shivered*
 
 
 
You: WHAT. IF. SHE. APPEARED. TO. US..?
 
 
 
*Donghae smiled secretly. Hahaha. Seeing _____ scared gave him an idea to scare her.
 
Chapter 6
Challenge Accepted
 
 
You: TELL. ME. WHAT. SHE. SAID. IN. THAT. LETTER.
 
 
Donghae: You really want to know? Are you sure?
 
 
You: Does this face look unsure to you? *makes face*
 
 
Donghae: Yeah. With that ugly face of yours, no one will believe you're into this.
 
 
Soo Jin: Shut up and tell us the story!
Donghae: "You won't get away with this."
 
 
 
An awkward silence followed. You raised your eyebrows.
 
 
 
You: That's it? What kind of story is that? But still, I want to go to that old building!
 
 
Donghae: I thought you were scared?
You: NOT ANYMORE. LEE DONGHAE, I ACCEPT THIS CHALLENGE! If you weren't able to survive, YOU'LL STOP BULLYING ME! If it was me who wasn't able to survive, YOU CAN DO WHATEVER YOU WANT. Deal?
 
 
Donghae: Challenge accepted. Don't you ever cry like a baby during the ghost hunt!
 
 
You: I should tell you the same thing. LETS GO GUYS!
 
 
 
*They all went to the old building and it was dark. Good thing they have their own flashlights. All of them were walking slowly when Donghae heard a noise.
 
 
 
Donghae: YA! BE CAREFUL! YOU'RE TOO NOISY!
 
 
You: Shut up, Donghae. You're the one who's noisy.
 
 
Donghae: But I heard some footsteps a while ago. It can't be me.
 
 
Soo Jin: Not me. I'm not even doing anything.
 
 
 
*A bunch of books fell and it created a loud noise. It was so noisy and you screamed and ran for your lives!
 
 
 
ALL: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!