Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 1]

Paranoia
Mission #1: Gather all the demigods.
 
Krystal's POV :)
 
I was inside the highschool building and I can feel that there are demigods here somewhere. I must find the first one, Aphrodite, who is Tao.
 
Tao is just like Aphrodite. He is addicted to luxurious stuffs like Gucci, Chanel and many more. He is aware of what is going on in this world, and he knew me from the very start.
 
Tao: Gaia, or should I say, Krystal. What are you doing here?
Krystal: I have come to gather the twelve of you, and one girl who is the only hope of this world.
Tao: Arraseo, I will call all the demigods here. And who is the girl you are referring to?
Krystal: That's for me to know and for you to find out.
 
Tao brought me to a conference room where all of the rest of the demigods, including him were there.
 
Tao: There they are, the twelve olympians.
 
There was Kris, who is Ares, Kai, as Poseidon, Sehun, as Hades, Suho, a son of Zeus, who I consider powerful because they are the three big brothers, and once they combine, they will be the most powerful of, more powerful compared to Cronos.
 
There is also Hera, but she is represented by Luhan. D.O, who is Demeter, Chanyeol who is Isis, Chen, which is Artemis, Xiumin as Apollo, Lay as Athena, and Baekhyun as Dionysius. Together we will help save the world.
 
Kris: As the god of war and fire, I say that we must fight with Cronos as soon as possible.
Lay: We cannot just fight without weapons or strategies. That would be a waste of blood, money and lives.
Kris: Who are you to contradict what I say?
Lay: I am not contradicting you. I was just telling you the truth.
Kris: Well no one asked your opinion, Lay.
Krystal: Silence, you two! This is not the time for arguments. We must find the thirteenth member who would join the quest.
Suho: Hold on a second. What is this quest you speak of?
Krystal: It will be too late. In twelve days we have to defeat Cronus for he might attack Olympus, destroy us and conquer the world.
Sehun: What if we just kill them all and send them to the underworld?
Lay: Its not as easy as it seems. Where is the final member? And how do we know if its Cronus?
Krystal: He possessed a student's body and I think you know him. He is Choi Minho.
Tao: Seriously? The president of the highschool student body? You've got to be kidding me. And Krystal, I wanna know who that final member is.
Krystal: You will find out who am I referring to.