Paranoia: The Voice of Silence [FINALE]

Paranoia
The Final Chapter: Dreams and Passion
 
You: Look! BoA unni!!!!
 
BoA turned into a normal person, at the same age as you. She can now seen by the boys.
 
Zhou Mi: She just turned into human...
Kibum: This can't be.. How did she..
BoA: _____... *cries out in joy* I finally became a human! How did this happen?!
 
Then Prince Manager appeared all of the sudden, shocking all the people at the auditorium.
 
Prince Manager: It was me who did it, BoA.
Ryeowook: Professor! Amazing... how did you do it?
Prince Manager: I am a mage. And I studied a lot of spells back then that will help you.
BoA: But.. you.. see me, even back when I was a ghost?
Prince Manager: Yes. But since I cannot talk to you before due to my busy schedule, I did this. You were my best student, BoA. It's the least I could do.
 
BoA cried because of happiness and hugged Prince Manager because she was thankful because of what he did.
 
Prince Manager: Go on, BoA. You will have to continue being a singer. And you must pursue your studies here, arraseo? Your death will only become a nightmare that was over. And all of us will forget what happened.
You: Wait.. so.. does this mean I'm going to forget that we became friends?
Prince Manager: Mianhae, I did my best to not let it happen, but I think it's for the better because everyone will find it weird if they all knew she was dead and became a human once again. She'll start over.
You: Well, you do have a point, professor. BoA unni, before I forget about you being my friend, let me hug you for the last time. *hugs her*
 
Ryeowook, Zhou Mi, Kibum and Henry were all touched with what you did.
 
Prince Manager: I guess it's time. You, my students, will also forget that I am a mage.
 
Prince Manager grabbed his wand and began the magic incantation. Then to your surprise, you were all lying in the classroom.
 
You: W-what am I doing in here? What happened??
Ryeowook: I don't know.. Ah, my head hurts.
Kibum: What time is it now?
You: AHHH!! IT'S 1AM! We need to go home! *growling stomach*
Zhou Mi: HAHAHAHAHAHA! Shall we eat first, or go on a date, _____? *puts arms around you*
Henry: YA HYUNG! She better go with me first!
Kibum: No, she's mine!
Ryeowook: Back off hyungs and dongsaengs! I'm gonna cook for her! Let's go, ______! *holds your hand*
 
When you passed by the Neulparan Auditorium, you stopped.
 
Ryeowook: What's wrong, _____?
You: Aniyo, I just glanced at the auditorium.
Ryeowook: *kisses your cheek* You're so cute!
You: OPPA! *blushing*
 
And little did you know that BoA became the most popular artist in Korea, while these guys.. who would you choose?