Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 8]

Paranoia
Mission #8: Use Time Wisely
 
Your POV :)
 
"Time is gold. Make use of it productively. That place where you should be will lead you anywhere. Focus, everyone."
 
I got that prophecy when I was still asleep. It was already dawn, and I wanted to tell anyone about what I have predicted. But who?
 
I went to the garden to where a pond is located, and I found Kai.
 
You: Excuse me..
Kai: Oh, the oracle. You are early.
You: I know. And you too.
Kai: Ah, I often feed the fishes at this hour. How about you?
You: Nothing much.
 
An awkward silence followed. Compared to the other gods, he is as calm as the sea. Maybe because he is Poseidon.
 
Kai: Are there any new prophecies or guidelines? And where do you think Minho is?
You: That is why I am here. And since you woke up earlier than them, might as well tell you.
Kai: Go ahead.
You: Our next destination will be related to time, and Minho is closer than expected. We have to be careful.
Kai: Ah, precisely. Because we are going to the Times Building located in the Liberal Arts Department of Neulparan University.
You: Yes. He will continue to attack us first and the people in this university and the whole world.
Kai: You have to provide us will nullifying powers once again.
You: And prophecies as well.
 
Chen called our attention. And it was time to go to that place. Or not?
 
Chen: Hey oracle, and Kai. Lets eat first and go to the Times Square.
 
And so we did. And lets flashforward to the next scene. Times Square, here we come.