Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 17]

Paranoia
Mission #17: The Final Battle
 
Kris' POV :)
 
The battle between us and Taemin has ended, and we won. He was there again, bearing the world with his shoulders. The oracle has not yet awaken, even after Xiumin healed her.
 
Lay: The oracle has finally awaken.
 
We quickly went to her that time.
 
Your POV :)
 
You: What happened? Where is Taemin?
Lay: Taemin is back at the mountaintop. We already defeated him.
You: Jeongmal mianhae. I am a useless..
Kris: Do not dare to speak that way. You're not. You had given us powers that made us invincible.
You: It is the least I could do.. I received another prophecy.
Kai: What is it?
 
"A choice, must be made. And there is no turning back."
 
Sehun: Maybe its a choice between good and bad.
Suho: Who knows? We will only know what the prophecy is all about if we go to Olympus now.
 
Then to our surprise, Onew and Minho were there, as Uranus and Cronus.
 
Onew: Welcome, my precious grandchildren.
Cronus: And hello, my twelve sons.
Kris: Appa.. And grandpa..
Lay: Attack!!
 
Lay and Kris positioned themselves and the other gods braced themselves. This is the final battle. Win it, for the sake of the world.
 
Time has already stopped, and only us were moving. Minho has planned this all along, and we've got nothing to lose.
 
I tried to provide them nullifying powers, but it seems like Onew and Minho already blocked my powers.
 
Krystal, where are you?! You are the only one who can calm your son and husband..
 
Krystal: Stop!!
 
Krystal's powers caused an avalanche, causing a fall of rocks that hit those two.
 
Krystal: Sehun, lock them forever in the underworld.
Sehun: Yes, your majesty.
 
And so Sehun did. For Krystal, it was hard, because you have to fight with the ones you love. But good thing she still is a good titan, unlike her siblings.
 
Everything that was in chaos was back to normal, as if nothing had attacked the world.