Paranoia: Double Trouble [FINALE]

Paranoia
Chapter 5: The One for Me
 
Heechul: What spell did you casted upon him?
Taeyeon: I forgot the name, but it's a spell that makes a fool out of someone. Like when a person rejects you, especially your crush, if I cast a spell upon him, well.. he would chase you instead of you chasing him..
Jaejoong: How long are you going to keep this up?
Yuri: Until you've finally realized what wrongdoings you did to our friends, and _____.
You: I don't get it.. what's with these spells..?
Heechul: Well, _____. There's a secret organization here, and it is called the "Black Magic Club." They perform all forms of spells and magic.. you know, voodoo dolls and all. But they are not witches like what you think.
 
You stared at them slowly, until you had finally looked at them all.
 
You: Black Magic? Awesomeeeeeee!!
Jaejoong: Are you also the one who did the.. Jaejoong look alikes?
Jessica: Ah, the dopplegangers. We summoned those spirits to get you and scare off the TVXQ oppas. *smirks*
Jaejoong: Seriously..
You: But.. why?
Seohyun: He's been a playboy and he has hurt our friends. When we knew he broke your heart, we had to warn him about this.
Tiffany: Girls do not deserve to be treated by guys like this.
 
Jaejoong suddenly held your hand this time, and kneel down towards you.
 
Jaejoong: _____, I'm really sorry. But the fact that I like you, it's true. Of all the girls I knew, you are the only one who caught my heart.
 
Heechul looked at you, and was triggered. Because he actually likes you, no one else.
 
You: I forgive you, Jaejoong. But I guess you have to ask apology first from the girls.
Jaejoong: Do you feel the same way, _____?
You: Mianhae.. But, I realized.. I want a guy who can accept me for who I am. If you can't accept me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best.
 
This shocked all of them, because you've been crushing on him for two years, and you rejected him.
 
You: I know who's the one deserving of my love.
Jaejoong: Who?
You: Kim Heechul.
Heechul: Ah.. me.. right.. *shocked* HUH?
You: *holds his hand* I love Heechul.. he's always there for me. Even at times when I look so ugly.. Mianhae, Jaejoong.
 
So Jaejoong was the one rejected this time. And you and Heechul continued holding hands.
 
Heechul: *smirks* So you're in love with me all along.
You: I am in love with you, silly. Now go and kiss me!
 
And so you did. And you lived happily ever after. THE END.