Paranoia: Double Trouble [Chapter 4]

Paranoia
Chapter 4: Solving the Mystery
 
Yunho: Where were you last night?
Jaejoong: I already went home. Didn't I texted Junsu and Changmin? And I was not feeling well.
Yoochun: How come you were with us? And whenever you would separate from us, you would appear all of the sudden, without saying anything.
Jaejoong: What are you guys talking about?!
Changmin: Junsu and I saw you last night too. And apparently, that is when you texted me.
Junsu: Are you sure that you are not playing tricks on us?
Jaejoong: Why would I? Something weird happened to me.. I think someone is controlling my body.. And that girl, whom I rejected.. I kept on looking at her.
Yunho: Maybe you are being cursed.
Jaejoong: Curse? I don't believe it.
 
"Well you should, now."
 
Jaejoong: Who are you?!
 
It was a girl with curly brown hair, and with that icy glare. Actually, they were four of them.
 
Jessica: Kim Jaejoong, a full time playboy. How can you possibly hurt a lot of girls in one month?
Jaejoong: And who are you to talk to me that way? Are you guys behind this?
Tiffany: Guys like you should be punished. You think that you can grab all that girls with your looks?
Jaejoong: Well, I already did. What did you guys do to me?!
Yoona: Ask yourself.
 
Jaejoong recalled all the girls he had rejected in his stay in the university. This includes Hyoyeon, a girl from the dance club who had a crush on him, Sunny, his neighbor, an Sooyoung, his classmate in middle school.
 
Seohyun: Now, do you remember?
 
Meanwhile, at the cafeteria, you and Heechul were eating.
 
You: Heechul oppa.. I can't believe that Jaejoong told me he likes me.
Heechul: Don't believe what he said. He just said that because you became a goddess, _____.
 
"Don't believe him, ______."
 
It was Taeyeon, together with the other SNSD members.
 
Taeyeon: Heechul oppa is right. Don't be fooled by his words. Did you noticed that he's been acting weird lately?
You: Come to think of it, yes.
Heechul: Oh no Taeyeon.. you didn't..
Taeyeon: Yes I did, oppa.
 
Then suddenly, Jaejoong was there, and he seated beside you.