Paranoia: Till Death Do Us Part [Foreword]

Paranoia
 
 
 
 
 
 
Third Story: 'Till Death Do Us Part
 
Prologue:
 
"Will you be my girlfriend?"
"Yes, this is what I am waiting for."
 
I love you, my boy. After two years of being together. But why did you have to leave me? I thought I was the only one for you.
 
This is a heartbreaking moment. My parents are strict, and as a Chinese, they also expect me to marry a guy with the same nationality as me.
 
But unfortunately, this boy who I fell in love with is a Korean, what can I do?
 
"I'll do whatever it takes, my love. I will prove to your parents that I am worthy of your love."
 
You've said that a while ago, and I was an idiot believing you would really do that for me.
 
Because we were stubborn, and continued our love for each other, my parents sent me to China, leaving him behind. I was depressed the whole time.
 
And not only that, it was when I was in China when I knew about him.. also being put in an arranged marriage. Our parents did not approve of our relationship.. because we are different from each other.
 
But no two people are alike, right? I've been suffering for fifty years..
 
I travelled back in Korea, even if I am dead right now. And I saw him...
 
"My love... where have you been all my life?"