Paranoia: Double Trouble [Chapter 1]

Paranoia
Double Trouble
 
A TVXQ and You Story :)
 
Chapter 1: Ugly Duckling
 
You are one of the students in Neulparan University who has a crush on Kim Jaejoong, who is a member of the pretty boy group, TVXQ. But since you don't believe that you are pretty, you just kept on staring at them from the distance.
 
Then all of the sudden, you friend Heechul, would tease you whenever they are around. When Jaejoong heard it, he was pissed off.
 
Jaejoong: Stop teasing me with that girl! She is not even pretty to begin with.
 
You got hurt because of what he said, and cried in the process. Heechul got mad at him.
 
Heechul: Why did you do that to her?! You will pay for this, Kim Jaejoong.
 
Since that day, you started to vow to yourself that you will be the most beautiful girl in school. You did you best to have smooth hair, fair skin and beautiful face.
 
Heechul, on the otherhand, planned for a revenge against him.
 
Heechul: This guy.. Saying bad words about ____.. You are going down!
 
Jaejoong and his friends suddenly talked about you at the cafeteria.
 
Yunho: Whoa, you are so harsh on that girl.
Jaejoong: I was not. I only told her the truth.
Changmin: I heard that girl has a crush on you.
Jaejoong: Well, everyone has. What can I say? Every girls in this campus want me.
Yoochun: You are such a playboy, Jaejoong.
Junsu: If that girl turns into a goddess, you will regret.
Jaejoong: Ha. As if she would. I will go and get some soda first.