Paranoia: The Mystery of Room 1313

Paranoia
Paranoia: The Mystery of Room 1313
 
At 12pm, there is always a happening at Neulparan Hospital which is neither coincidential nor intentional. Lights would go off, and began to fluctuate, patients would get sick, weak or find it hard to breathe, at that exact moment. And it only occurs in one place, same time, every last day of the month.
 
No one knew the meaning behind this, and the experts would even wonder why this catastrophe exists. How can it possibly happen? Patients have a hard time, and it always occurs in one room in that hospital. Room 1313.
 
You, as the doctor, know about superstitions that two thirteens are very unlucky.
 
So in the day of Halloween, all of the scientists, exorcists, doctors, pastors and nurses gathered in one place to solve this mystery.
 
The plan was this. Some random nurse would disguise himself as a patient, and will test if that curse takes place. It was Eunhyuk who was persuaded to do so.
 
Eunhyuk: Ya.. If I was cursed the time 12pm comes, I will kill you all in your sleep!
 
It was obvious that he was scared. I mean, who wouldn't?
 
Donghae: Ya. And if you did, I would sprinkle salt and garlic on you.
 
Donghae was also a nurse in that hospital, who happens to be Eunhyuk's best friend.
 
You: You two, silence. The others are concentrating.
 
Sungmin and Ryeowook were there too. As scientists and researchers who graduated from Neulparan University. Siwon, was also there, who happens to be a pastor. He brought his bible, crucifix and prayerbooks as well. And for the exorcists, it was Shindong.
 
Siwon: Have faith everyone. I know God would not let this happen easily.
Shindong: Aish, but I can sense a lot of spirits here.. Aigoo. Was this hospital really blessed?
You: Well, it was. Except for this room. Because every time we want to do so, that catastrophe happens.
Siwon: That's also a factor.. You should do whatever ways possible to bless this room.
Sungmin: This is very intriguing. And it might help me and Ryeowook along the way.
Ryeowook: *nods* Yes, precisely. We just have to gather data and results.
 
It was only a few minutes left, and they were holding onto what they have..
 
You: Brace yourselves, everyone.
Eunhyuk: Before this thing happens, doctor, let me tell you this..
You: What?
Eunhyuk: I love you..
Donghae: Ya! I thought you only love me?!
Eunhyuk: I love you too, Donghae..
 
The clock striked twelve. And gosh.. the temperature started to change, the aircon turned off by itself, and it was hot.
 
You: No.. This can't be..
 
You all closed your eyes that time, and yes, the electricity was gone.. For the moment, you saw a shadow of a guy, by which you all had goosebumps.
 
It was no other than Kyuhyun, the evil maknae, who is in his OJT, cleaning the room by himself.
 
You: You evil maknae!  So you are the culprit?
Kyuhyun: What do you mean?
You: At twelve o clock, are you familiar with these things?
Kyuhyun: Huh? It is my first time cleaning this place. And besides, how can I possibly hurt our patients?
 
The room had changed into something weird. It turned into a house, so messy, old and stinky place. The smell was nasty, and you have to cover up your nose.
 
For the moment, there were crawling insects on your feet, and started to scream.
 
You: What the heck is this?!
Ryeowook: A worm.
You: That's disgusting. We sanitize the rooms all the time.
 
Blood scattered all around the floor, and you saw someone who committed suicide.
 
His neck had a rope in it, and there were scars. His body started to decay, causing the awful smell. He was hanging on the ceiling that time, and there were notes which were written in blood.
 
"I'm sick of trying, I'm tired of crying. I may be smiling but inside I am dying."
 
Not only that, the guy, automatically looked into each one of you, without eye sockets. That is when you decided to get out of the room with the boys.
 
Eunhyuk: Damn it! I thought I was going to have a heart attack!
Donghae: I THOUGHT I WAS GOING TO DIE!
Siwon: No wonder he could not be blessed by the priest because he committed suicide in the process.
Sungmin: Do you all have an idea who that person is?
Kyuhyun: That guy.. I often see him.. Whenever I have night shift here..
Ryeowook: What would he tell you?
Kyuhyun: That he was actually a person who used to work here..
You: No.. Goodness.. But regardless of what reason, we should not let anyone occupy the room again.
Shindong: He is a spirit who had never rested in peace.. Seeing what he had written, it was probably because he was brokenhearted.
Sungmin: Now I get it why patients die or suffer at that hour. Because they could no longer handle the fright of seeing a dead man, actually committing suicide.
 
You all told the owner of the hospital about what happened, and Room 1313 was restricted already. It is said that there was a doctor who committed suicide five years ago, because he could no longer handle the pressure given to him as a surgeon. And he also caught his wife cheating on him with his best friend. The exact moment was the 31st of October, 12pm and used that room. The owner also decided to build another hospital by which you would all transfer there when it gets done. But for now, you have to deal with passing by that room, hoping not to see that guy anymore.