Paranoia: The Voice of Silence [Chapter 2]

Paranoia
Chapter 2: Friend
 
You: *smiles* Now that we are friends, mind if you show yourself to me?
BoA: But.. are you sure?
You: Of course I am! And besides, it would be very awkward to talk to each other like this. Jebal? Also, I want you to introduce to him.. when he arrives.
BoA: Arraseo.. but maybe you would regret being friends with me afterwards. (Because I am no longer a human) *frowns*
You: Why would I? Whether it's a vampire, ghost, or whoever I am talking to, I'd make friends. And I think you are nice. *smiles*
BoA: (Did she just mentioned, ghost? So.. does this mean she's willing to be friends with me?) Okay.. (Goodluck to me.. I just hope she can see me, though.)
 
BoA appeared in front of you, and you were very surprised. 
 
BoA: (I didn't know what to do. It was my first time having a friend.. even after death...) Hi..
You: Omo... you're beautiful!
 
Just so you know, you were able to see BoA because you have a third eye that only a few people have.
 
BoA: You can see me?
You: Hahaha, of course! What do you mean by that?
BoA: Ah, nothing..
You: Who would knew that I would have a friend while waiting for Ryeowook? *chuckles*
BoA: (This girl.. probably is gifted with the third eye that's why she can see me..)  Yeah, this was unexpected.
You: How long have you been staying here in Neulparan University?
BoA: As far as I know, almost 30 years?
You: Oh my.. But you look so young. I thought you were only a highschool student. Omo.. I should call you unni then! I'm _____. What's your name, unni?
 
BoA was about to tell you her name, when Ryeowook suddenly entered the auditorium with Henry, Zhou Mi and Kibum.
 
Ryeowook: *pants* Mianhae, _____! We had to help the class president out.
You: Gwenchanayo, oppa. *smiles* Good thing I met an unni here.
Ryeowook: An unni? Where is she?
You: Here, she's behind.. *shocked* EH?! Where is she???!!
 
She was gone. She hid at the backstage, because she was very afraid of other people.
 
Ryeowook: Are you sure that there are other people here besides you?
Henry: _____, this is impossible. We are the only ones who can enter here during regular days.
Kibum: Maybe it was the janitor... or something.
Zhou Mi: But who would be cleaning at this hour? It's 11pm..
 
Then all of the sudden, you all felt goosebumps. And a gust of wind suddenly gave you the chills.
 
Ryeowook: *grabs your hand* LET'S GET OUTTA HERE!!!
 
You went outside the auditorium after what happened. After running, you bumped into someone.
 
Who would that person be?