Paranoia: Clash of the Demigods [Chapter 10]

Paranoia
Mission #10: Decision-Making
 
Kai: So this is the prophecy you are talking about. While on our way here, we encountered a black hole and that led us here. And there is a sleeping spell that if you wake up, you will forget everything.
Xiumin: Oracle save us, and we should get out of here because it is a must!!
Luhan: Her nullifying powers immuned us from the magic in this place.
Key: Oracle! Everyone! I found the second portal!
You: Where?
Key: It's on the 50th floor. Room 506. But I think we should all not go there. Only the oracle and two gods can go.
Lay: I think I know why. Because if we all go, the staff in this hotel might found out. We need the oracle to nullify the strong magic located in the portal to control it. And we need someone smart enough who can do that and the other one must lock the monsters and other creatures asap.
You: Lay, I think you should go. And who will be the other one?
Lay: It should be either Sehun or Kai since they are strong.
You: Can't they just work together?
Key: I'm afraid not. Only one must go. Because it would cause catastrophe if thei powers collide with one another.
 
Now I am left with a dilemma and I have to decide really fast. Which should I choose? The strong Sehun, but we do not get along? The calm Kai, but he and Sehun might end up fighting? Ah, I know what to do.
 
You: Kris, you go with me.
Kris: Huh? Why me?!
You: Because I said so. Are you with me or not?
Kris: Fine. But why me?
You: Stop asking.
Lay: Oracle, great idea. Kris will be a perfect opponent for the monsters because he is the god of war.
 
Sehun and Kai were shocked. But it is for the best.