Paranoia: Bloodlust [Chapter 2]

Paranoia
Chapter 2: The Story So Far
 
It was another beautiful day at Neulparan University, and the teacher arrived early, who is Super Junior’s Manager, the so-called Prince Manager.
 
Prince Manager: 3-A, you will have a new classmate starting today. She is Krystal Jung, a transfer student from California. Please all welcome her.
Krystal: *bows* Annyeong Haseo, Krystal imnida. It’s nice to meet you all. Though I haven’t stayed here in Korea for too long, I look forward in being friends with you all.
 
She was looking at all the students, and she started to glare when she found Kyuhyun.
 
You: *whispers* Ya, Kyuhyun… that girl, is looking at you.
Kyuhyun: Why, are you jealous? *smirks* Ah, the popularity of this guy. *laughs*
You: Pabo Kyuhyun! *blush*
 
Krystal walked and sat beside Kyuhyun, and greeted him.
 
Krystal: Hi~ I hope you don’t mind if I sit next to you.
Kyuhyun: I don’t.
 
The students were back in their jobs, and Krystal started to think about her plans. You and Kyuhyun were working together doing the props when suddenly a girl named Jun Hee started chatting with you.
 
Jun Hee: Ya, ____. Have you heard about the latest news?
You: What news?
Jun Hee: It began to circulate in the university lately… About the legend of the vampire who came back after several centuries.
You: Seriously?
Jun Hee: They say that Sulli saw that vampire so she fainted.
You: But we wouldn’t actually know the true story unless Sulli tells us everything.
Jun Hee: But then again, we girls should be very careful. We always go home late since the preparations began.
You: I’ll keep that in mind. Gomawo.
 
After hours of making the props, you decided to go home.
 
You: Ya Kyuhyun, I’m going home now.
Kyuhyun: Are you sure? I can take you home, ____.
You: Gwenchanayo. My home’s out of your way. *smiles*
Kyuhyun: But what if something happens to you, just like what happened to Sulli?
You: I can handle things on my own. Don’t worry. *smiles*
Kyuhyun: Arraseo. Take care, ____.
 
You started leaving the building, when Kyuhyun saw your cellphone. You left it inside the classroom.
 
Kyuhyun: Aish, this girl… ____! *runs*
 
While walking…
 
You: Vampires? I don’t think so…
 
When you were walking, there was Krystal, all dressed up in black, making you shocked.
 
You: Krystal, what are you still doing in here?
Krystal: Ah, _____. There you are.
 
She was different, with her fangs, red nail polish and red eyes.
 
You: Krystal… you are the vampire? Are you behind all this?
Krystal: I guess it’s time. Yes, ____. I am Krystal Jung, a vampire.