Paranoia: The Voice of Silence [Chapter 4]

Paranoia
Chapter 4: Forgiveness
 
You: You're wrong, BoA unni!
BoA: ______... what are you still doing here?!
You: Friends do not leave their friends alone. That's why I'm here.
BoA: You already know that I'm a ghost, ____.
You: So? That doesn't hinder me from becoming friends with you. And besides, we already found the one who was driving the car that hit you back in 1975.
 
There was a random guy, named Austin Kim. A Korean-American guy who is in his 30's.
 
Austin: Where is she, _____? I cannot see her.. I don't have the third eye.
You: There she is, in front of you. BoA unni, he's Austin Kim. And he wants to apologize for what he did.
Austin: BoA, I know I can't see you, but even after almost 40 years, I still regret what I did to you.
BoA: _____, why is he here? Why did he just showed up right now?
You: It took him a lot of courage to get in here. Jeongmal mianhae.
Austin: Prince Manager told me that if I ask for your forgiveness, your soul will be reincarnated and you can still continue being a singer. That is, if you forgive me.
You: BoA unni, do you still want to continue your dream in becoming a singer?
BoA: ____, I do.. but..
You: Everything was an accident. He was arrested for 10 years. Yet he could no longer find you or the grave where you were.
BoA: That's because the grave was destroyed by the flood. And I stayed here in the auditorium, still hoping for my dream to come true..
You: *holds her hand* Unni, you can still continue your dream. Nobody wanted that accident to happen..
Austin: BoA, I'm so sorry..
 
BoA looked at Austin, and she can feel the sincerity of his apology. She cried, because all this time she was waiting for him to realize what he did.
 
BoA: T-that's it.. What I only wanted was your sincere apology..
You: Unni, do you forgive him?
BoA: If it's the only way for me to pursue my dream, even after death.. then yes.
 
Then suddenly, you and the boys were temporary blinded by the light that appeared. Then another gust of wind appeared, giving you all goosebumps in the process.
 
BoA was gone.. but where could she be?