Paranoia: Let Me In

Paranoia
Paranoia: Let Me In
 
It was a rainy evening. You were driving with your boyfriend Donghae that time, and you were enjoying every moment since classes will begin soon.
 
You: Jagiya, I'm hungry..
Donghae: Ah, is that so? We'll find somewhere to eat soon.
 
You reached a destination, full of restaurants. It was not like the places you used to go to. It was a zombie hang out.
 
The people looked like crazy, with their green skin and frankenstein looks. But you were hungry so you had to buy food.
 
Upon entering, the zombies cornered the two of you, and they looked as if you and him are a feast.
 
One zombie came by and spoke..
 
"I will eat your brains!"
 
You screamed in horror, hugging Donghae the whole time..
 
Donghae: ____! Wake up!
You: Oppa.. Where are the zombies?
Donghae: *laughs* Zombies?
You: Eh? So everything was a dream, after all.
Donghae: *pats your head*Aww, jagiya, you have always been addicted to horror stories lately.
You: Aren't we home yet?
Donghae: We'll be home soon. Why? Don't you want to stay with me?
You: Aniyo.. It's just that.. I am scared..
Donghae: *kisses your forehead* Have no fear, babe. Donghae oppa is here. *smiles*
 
While he was driving, you felt uneasy. You stopped for a moment at a gas station to refuel that time. When you entered the car again, you shouted.
 
You: YA! THERE'S A KID ON THE ROAD!!
 
Donghae had to stop the car quickly, shocking him. Then when the car started accelerating, the kid suddenly appeared in front of you.. and of the car.
 
Donghae: Why?
You: There's a kid.. who wanted to cross the street..
Donghae: Huh? I haven't seen anything..
 
You tried looking outside, and yes, the kid had disappeared. When you entered the car, there he was.. at the back seat.
 
You: AAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!
 
Donghae also saw the kid, and you both went out of the car. Still, the kid is staring at the two of you. He carried the kid and left it, and you both started driving.
 
It seems like the child was already weak, and helpless.. but he is still scary. You have no choice but to ask the kid what's wrong.
 
You: Ya! Why are you following us? Are you a ghost?
Kid: I'm going to kill you both..
Donghae: Huh? Is this some kind of curse?!
Kid: This book.. I am going to provide you.. to prevent that from happening..
You: And how much does it cost?
Kid: Before I tell you.. I must go quickly.. Don't ever open the last page or else you will regret it. It's 15,000 won..
Donghae: *gives the money* Here. Go and stay where you are, arraseo?
 
The kid smiled and ran away. While you reached home, Donghae gave you a good night kiss. And you kissed him back.
 
You: Oppa.. before I go.. I would like to know what the last page says..
Donghae: But the kid said.. it's cursed.
You: I don't care, as long as I'm with you..
 
You gulped, open the book slowly..
 
IT WAS A COLORING BOOK AFTER ALL.