Paranoia: Bloodlust [FINALE]

Paranoia
Chapter 4: Love Conquers All
 
Krystal went nearer to Kyuhyun, and this time she showed her fangs, almost trying to bite him when you began to scream.
 
You: Stop!!
Krystal: What now, _____?
You: *breathes in* *blushing* You don't have to drink his blood, _____.
Krystal: And why?
You: Because I... I love him..
Kyuhyun: _____... is that true?
You: I guess this is the right time to tell you how I feel. I love you, Cho Kyuhyun..
Krystal: So you're in love with him, afterall..
You: Yes.. so please Krystal.. don't bite or kill him.. I don't care if he doesn't like me back..
Krystal: _____...
Kyuhyun: How would you know if I like you if you don't ask me?
You: Well, do you like me?
Kyuhyun: I don't.
You: Fine. *frowns*
Kyuhyun: You haven't asked me if I love you.
You: Fine, do you love me?
Kyuhyun: Yes, _____. I do..
 
So in the end, Kyuhyun kissed you, and all of the sudden, a gleam of light flashed right before your very eyes. It was Krystal, from black clothes, all her clothes became white and she was smiling.
 
Krystal: *smiles* True love runs deep and clear. True love doesn't have to be with the person to feel it and is secure when they are gone knowing that they are still the only one the other one wants. When you are younger it is so much about attraction and feeling needy like the other person makes you whole. True love you compliment each other and make the whole bigger because you are together.
You: Krystal... you're glowing..
Krystal: Yes, I am. Love, is the key to uplift this curse..
 
Her fangs disappeared, and so her red eyes turned into black, the usual eye color. Her agony and thorns that she had carried on, had become happiness and freedom.
 
Krystal: Thank you, Cho Kyuhyun. I can now live in peace. I hope you're happy with _____ now.
Kyuhyun: Where are you going?
Krystal: I've lived for too long, and my supposed to be husband is waiting for me.. So this is not goodbye, but until we meet again~
 
Krystal was gone, Sulli was alright and the rumors began to end. And Krystal pretended to go back to California, and memories of her were deleted from the student's memory.
 
Except for you and Kyuhyun, of course. Because of her, you were able to confess your love for each other.