Chapter 14

The Arranged Marriage.

I stared at the wet haired Sehun with my mouth gaping open. My ears burned as ı realised he was only wearing a towel, still wet from the shower. Uncomfortably ı swallowed the lump in my throat, glaring at his surprised face. Not that his body was a bad sight, but that didn't matter right now. "Yah!" I yelled, too shocked to say anything else. "What are you doing here?!" I screamed. He just stared at me as if ı was some sort of ghost. "What do you mean? Why are you here?!" he yelled back. "Get out!" I yelled.

He just stood there, his lip sticking out stubbornly. I jumped onto the bed, grabbing a pillow and hitting him with it with as much force as ı could. "Get out!" I continued yelling, slipping off the side of the bed and continuing to fling the pillow about his head. He raised his hands out in front of him, trying to defend his annoying face whilst battling off my attack. To an outsider, the entire scene would have looked quite funny, as if it were some sort of comedic sketch. Part of the reason for why ı was beating him with the pillow so much was because ı was hot with embarrassment. I mean, the guy was half !

I beat him harder at the thought of it. Suddenly he grabbed the end of my pillow, trying to tug it out of my hands. We glared at each other as the game of tug of war started. I tried kicking him, and would have succeeded if he hadn't swung me around, pinning me up against the wall and glaring at me with a hint of shock in his eyes. I unwillingly gave a little scream of surprise. His face was uncomfortably close. "Calm down!" He instructed, slightly breathless. I narrowed my eyes, attempting and failing once more to pull the pillow out of his hands. "You calm down" ı said stubbornly, equally breathless.

He rolled his eyes before staring at me. For some reason ı couldn't help but squirm under his gaze. I let go of the pillow, which was now creased, pushing him away slightly. I folded my arms and gave a small huff before saying in a forced calm tone, "why are you here?" He rolled his eyes, his light hair falling in front of his face. "I could ask you the same thing. This is my home." I scoffed.

"No it's not. It's my home." He frowned at me and ı frowned back, still too shocked to put the pieces of the jigsaw together, even though the answer was very obvious, right in front of me. "I was here first" he said, almost in the tone of a child. "My luggage's already here" ı snapped back. "My luggage was here first" he said. I puffed, trying to quickly think of something else to say. "Well too bad. Get out." I ended up saying. "I shouldn't have to" he said stubbornly. "Why?" He rolled his eyes.

"Because first of all, ı still need to get dressed, but you're here. Unless..." He raised an eyebrow at me and that stupid smirk appeared across his face. My mouth dropped open. "Why is he being like this?" ı mumbled to myself before saying louder, "Yah, there's nothing much to see anyway." He scoffed as ı turned and left the room.

Back in the living room ı stamped my feet and gave a little scream. Once ı was done with my little tantrum ı started pacing the room, trying to find an explanation to why he was here apart from the obvious. When ı couldn't think of something ı stopped in my tracks and frowned. Did they really expect us to...? No, no that couldn't be right. I ruffled my hair, groaning in frustration before beginning to pace again. Not long afterwards, the bedroom door opened and out stepped Sehun, his toned torso hidden behind a thin t-shirt and sweat pants. My ears grew hot as ı thought of how he had looked five minutes ago. I mentally kicked myself. Stop being so stupid Jessica! I scolded myself. Taking a silent, deep breath, ı turned back to Sehun with my mouth set in a firm line, ready to confront him. I met that stupid smirk of his and growled under my breath. Annoying idiot.

"Pack your bags" ı said stubbornly. He rolled his eyes. "Can't you just talk about this like a mature..."

"No" ı answered stubbornly before he had even finished his question. He gave me a funny look. "The truth though, why are you here?" Something about the look in his eye, or the neutral tone of his voice made me calm a little. I told him my version of the story. When ı finished he just nodded and sighed. "Well, it's obvious isn't it? We'll now be living together." He said it in such a bored voice, as if we were talking about the weather. My jaw dropped open. "No, no that's not right. You've probably just got the wrong apartment." He raised an eyebrow. "Why me? Why not you?" I ignored his question, mumbling to myself. "They must have got it wrong, they must have. Must have got it wrong." I kept mumbling those last five words to myself, walking to the front door and slipping on my shoes. "Yah, where are you going?" Sehun called after me. But ı didn't notice him, still mumbling as ı went down to the lobby.

However, no matter how many times ı persisted that she should check up again on whether the apartments were mixed up, the receptionist insisted that they had got it right. After a few more attempts the realisation finally hit me and ı gave up. I slowly walked up to my apartment. Sehun was waiting for me at the door, his brows frowning in worry. I stared at him. If ı was going to have to live with him, then ı knew for a fact that ı really was going to go crazy. He still stood at the front entrance. I stopped on my way there, glaring at him. There seemed to be something close to worry on his face. I inwardly scoffed before walking towards him again. "Yah, Jess-ssi" he muttered, his voice made him sound bored. As soon as ı was in front of him ı sprang into action, punching his chest and pushing him away. "Yah! Yah, Jess!" He exclaimed in surprise, trying to block my hits. I shoved him and kicked before he finally stumbled away from the entrance and into the hallway.

Quickly I hoped into the apartment, slammed the door shut and locked it, leaning my forehead against the metal whilst trying to collect my breath. Suddenly a loud bang made me jump backwards. Sehun thumped his fists into the door, demanding me to open up. I just stood and stared until finally his hits stopped. I frowned at the silent door, and jumped again when my phone went off. There was no caller ID. Curiously ı answered it. "Hello?" I said. "Yah, do you want to die?" Came Sehun's cold and breathless voice. A small, almost evil grin spread across my face when ı heard the irritation in his voice. "Open the door" he commanded. I pretended to consider it.

"Hmm, how about no?" I smiled to myself when he sighed angrily. "I didn't say you had a choice" he snapped. "I didn't say ı cared" ı replied back in a fake sugary voice before hanging up. After a few seconds he called again. I hung up. He kicked the door, making the chain rattle. I tapped on his profile and set the name to 'don't answer'. After a few more kicks and calls, Sehun finally gave up and it became silent. I clicked the touch pad next to the door. The camera showed no one outside. I smiled. One to me, nil to Sehun. I won.