It was a reality

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

Taeyeon closed her eyes as she rested her body to the chair.

“Ugh i wish i didn’t busy like this, went aboard almost everyweekend. Sigh. I don’t know being a veterinarian will busy like this!!!!”

 

Yes she was on the executive class plane right now, all alone, headed to Los Angeles, for meeting about new disease in animal which can transferred to human.

 

“I’m still young!!! I need a breaaaaaaaak”

 

Yeah she was still young, she still 19 years old but her brain was absolutely not like young people nowdays. She was the youngest veterinarian in Korea, she was the owner of the highest score to veterinary school graduates, she already finished her specialist in small animal and pet, her IQ was more than 200, and speaking about her appereance, she was really really beautiful, she have a curved body like a model, her milky skin was like a porcelain, and the feature of her face was perfect, don’t forget about her manner and her atittude, so she was absolutely a perfection.

 

“I don’t believe i choose to be a Veterinarian just because of my stupid reason hahaha” She laugh as she imagine her reason. But then she heard someone cleared .

 

“Sorry i think you sit in the wrong place, and i guess that’s mine.”

 

Taeyeon open her eyes slowly, but her eyes widened after she saw who was talking.

 

“Hey,  i think that’s my place...”

 

Taeyeon just blinking.

 

“Hello, are you still there?”

 

And now her soul was gone to Heaven

 

“Your expression was soo cute, but really i need to get my seat now, the plane will take off soon.”

 

Taeyeon keep  in happy shock mode.

 

“Hey!!!”

 

“Eh eh sorry!!!”

Taeyeon get back to the real world.

“This is my seat, 3B right?” she showed her boarding pass to Taeyeon, then Taeyeon check her boarding pass the she found out her seat was 3A.

“Sorry, i sit next to you.” She bowed and move right.

“Okay.” The girl beam a eyesmile to Taeyeon.

 

 

Taeyeon POV

Omo omo omo omo omo oh my god!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I sit right next to Tiffany Hwang!

Should i repeat again?

I sit right next to Tiffany Hwang!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Who doesn’t know TIFFANY HWANG?!!! The most famous singer, the most beautiful model, the most cute eyesmile, the most and the most and the most number 1 girl on my heart!!! I buy all of her album, i watch all of her drama, i go to all of her concert, i’ll get anything about her!!!

I’m her biggest fans!!!!!!!!

 

Although  she is 25, it’s mean i’m 6 years younger than her now but she look so young, oh her beauty soooo endless!!!!!! I like her redhair, that was so y! But i more love her eyesmile, you know her eyesmile was sooooo beautiful, it could make my heart beating so fast!!!

Eh i forget 1 thing, i love her !!!! Hahahahahahaha! Stop it ByunTaeng-_-

 

I took glance to her, then i saw she look to the sky trough the window she look so tired and sad, i want to cheerish her, but guess that i’m just a stranger right? But look her sad face my my heart hurt. Oh should i talk to her???

~~~

 

 

 

“Uhm A-a-are  y-you R-r-really Ti-tipp-tippany Hwang?” Taeyeon asked her as she stuttering so bad.

“No.” She smiled make her eyes to creceant moon shape.

‘Oh damn her eyesmile..’

“W-what?!” Taeyeon pouted.

‘Look this girl, she’s really cuteee! Aww >_<’

“Oh you’re really cute” Tiffany giggled.

“Eh?” Taeyeon  titled her head make Tiffany thought that Taeyeon very cute.

“I’m not Tiippany Hwang, I’m Tiffany Hwang.” She said as she smile.

“Hehe, sorry i wrong pronounce your name. Bytheway i’m your fans!!!! Can i get your sign and take a photo together?”

“Really? I’m glad i have a cute fans like you. Sure cutie” Tiffany just smile saw Taeyeon blushed madly. After Taeyeon got her sign and they were took a picture together, Tiffany diverted again her eyes to the window.

 

Taeyeon thought asking her it’s will damage her privacy but she can’t handle her curiosity.

 

“Ehm, you looks sad....”

“Ah yes, i just think about my family in LA”

“Oh, you miss them so bad right?”

“Yup! By the way, why a schooler sit in plane alone, where is your mother?”

“Hah?!”

“You’re schooler right?”

“No! I know, i’ve a baby face but i’m not a schooler!” She pouting

“Oh looks your pout, too cute!!”

Then Taeyeon blushed again.

“I’m 19 years old, Tiffany unnie. I’m old enough to go to everywhere i want” Taeyeon stated proudly.

“Okay okay, so you’re going to LA? Visit your family?”

“No. I’ll attend a seminar of new zoonotic disease” Taeyeon said coolly.

“What?! Are you kidding me kid?” Tiffany raised her eyebrow.

“No. I’m know i just too young, but that is my job unnie.”

“Arrgh really unnie? Why you don’t believe me?”

“Because you’re young, no, too young, you’re 19 years old, you’ve baby face, petite body, and it’s just nonsense”

“Okay i’ll tell you about my story....”

 

Taeyeon tell everything about her. She wasn’t an extrovert person, but for her Tiffany Hwang she could change suddenly into an extrovert one. Taeyeon told about her IQ, her studies, her ability, her background family and her everything until she got a question from Tiffany.

“So you finish your highschool when you’re 13 years old?”

Taeyeon just nodded and smile.

“Then you finish your collage and took specialist in 5 years?”

 Taeyeon just nodded and smile.

“You’re really a jenius! I don’t even thought a human like you exist in the world”

Tiffany just shook her head.

“No Unnie, i’m just ordinary human”

“And you’re still humble?Unbeliveable. You’re smarter that Stephan Hawking and Einstein!!! So why you want to be a veterinarian?”

“Ehmm because.. Because.... beacause isawyourstatementinvarietyshowthatyoureallylikeadogsoiwanttobeyourdoctorpet” Taeyeon said and hide herface with her jacket.

“Eh what? Can you repeat again?”

“Can i not repeat again?”

“No, you should, or i’ll.....”

“You’ll what?”

“Tickle you!!!!!!!!!” She started tickle her as she said, they they were making noise make they recieved a glare from other passenger.

“U-Unnie haha s-s-stopppp huahhahaha p-pleasee, i i it’s embrassing!! Hahahaha!!!”

“Okay now tell me.”

“I choos this course because i saw your statement that you like puppies, so i want to be a doctor for your puppies.”

‘This kid is really something.’

Tiffany couldn’t answer, she just stare at Taeyeon and it’s make her worry.

“Unnie? Are you alright?”

“That’s your reason?”

“Yup.”

“So simply huh?”

“Yeah! But that’s eager me up!”

“Thank you” Tiffany lean closer and kissed her on cheek, and once again Taeyeon soul went to Heaven.

“Taeyeon, are you alright?”

“Y-Y-eah alright.”

“But you’re really hot.” Tiffany placed her hand on Taeyeon forehead.

“I- i –i alright unnie! I guess i just need sleep. And i want to sleep now, good night unnie”

“Night Tae..”

 

Tiffany POV

For a god’s sake she’s really something. I think she’s one of a kind of my fans, haha. She’s smart but cute tho. Oh god, did i just compliment her? But her reason for choose being a Veterinarian is really touch my heart. Kim Taeyeon... you really interesting. And i think this is will be a nice flight i’ve had.

~~~

 

Taeyeon POV

Did she kiss me?

Really?!

DID SHE KISS ME!????

DID TIFFANY HWANG KISS ME?!!!!!!

 

Oh God thanks for take me to Heaven through her.

Good night.

~~~

 

 

“Tae.. wake up, tae.. we almost arrive..”

“Hmmm.”

“Wake up. Tae we almost arrive..”

“No. I won’t wake up.” She replied but stil didn’t facing Tiffany.

“Why?”

“Because if i wake up world will seperate us, so me and you will far far far away. And i don’t want it. You know it’s hard live far away from you.”

‘What happened with her?’

“You know i always love you, since you first debut. Really, i love you not in a fans way, i love you more, i love you more than that!”

Tiffany keep silent and listen to Taeyeon.

“I love your everything, your husky voice, nose  pointed, that breath-taking eyesmile, your honey thigh, your kissable lips ehehehehe and your perfect .”

‘She’s ert kid!!!!’

Then Taeyeon turn around facing Tiffany, then she realize that Taeyeon talk in her sleep, cleary and so honest.

“I always want to kiss your lips eheheheh”

“Caressing your thigh ehehehe”

“And you know your is perfect ehehehehe”

“You really ert smart kiddo...” Tiffany muttered.

“I just want to touch and sque—“

“YAH WAKE UP ERT!!!!!”

 

“huh?” Taeyeon rubbed her eye cutely.

“You’re a ert huh?”

“What?”

“You talk you want to touch my but—..

Arggh  forget it let’s go down, we arrived since 30 minute ago.”

“Why you didn’t wake me up unnie?”

“I wake you up, it’s just, forget it, let’s go!”

 

Tiffany and Taeyeon arrived at airport, suddenly they become so close like they’ve know each other from a long time ago. Especially for Taeyeon, she become more clingy to Tiffany, it’s like she her real unnie or maybe her lover.

 


“Unnie i’m hungry...... Can we eat before we do seperate?” Taeyeon whinned and show her puppy eyes.

“You’re really cute Tae, but sorry i’m busy..”

“But unnieeeeee how about if we d—“

*ring ring ring, Tiffany phone ringing*

“Hold on Tae.”

 

“Hello, what’s up?”

“WHAT!? PRINCE HITTED BY THE CAR?!!”

“CAN YOU SAVE HIM?! TAKE HIM TOO HOSPITAL NOW!!!”

“WHAT?!! NO!!!!”

 

Taeyeon just wondered, but she could sense something wrong.

“Tae i should go home now, my pet hitted by car, i need to take her to doctor. So bye!”

Tiffany just run and left Taeyeon.

 

“Did she forget that i’m a veterinarian?” Taeyeon shook her head and went  to Hospital

 

 

~~~

“ Is he alright?” Tiffany ask the nurse as she sobbed.

“Yes he is, now he need rest maybe Prince will stay in here about for 4 days.”

“Thanks god!”

“Yes, you should thanks to the doctor, if she come late maybe Prince will die now.”

“Really? Can i meet her? i want say thank you to her.”

“She want meet you at canteen anyway, just find her, she have a petite body, with golden brown hair and she’s a korean too.”

‘Wait... i think i know this doctor.’

~~~

“Growl growl growl my stomach is growling  growling and growling.” Taeyeon sing as she starred at two  cup of coffee and some snack.

“Tae!” She know this voice, she immediately diverted her head to source of the voice.

“Unnie come here! I’m hungry you know, i’ve waitting for you!”

“Wha—“

“Sit, and what do you want to eat?”

“Wait, first, you’re the doctor who do Prince’s surgery?”

“Yup.”

“Why you didn’t tell me you can help Prince?”

“Why unnie forget that i’m the youngest veterinerian from Korea?”

“Errr I’m shock you know!”

“Yeah skip that, he alread safe, he just need rest. So can we eat now?”

Tiffany just nodded.

 

“What do you want to eat?”

“Anything Tae.”

“Really? How about dog’s food?”

“Yah!”

“Unnie, you said anything hehe. Okay wait i’ll bring some food for you unnie, wait!
 

 

 

Tiffany POV

I still couldn’t believe that little girl do a surgery for my pet, Prince. Look, she’s really like a kid! The way she talk, the way she walk, really she’s a kid but, she’s Prince saviour now. So she become my saviour too... And about her confession in plane, no not byuntae part, when she confess about her feelings, is that right? should i ask it to her?

~~~

 

“Unnie!”

“Oh Tae you shock me!”

“That’s because you spacing out Unnie, here your food?”

 

“Err what is this?”

She saw at two plates that Taeyeon bring, the plate is full of vegetable, and fruit and meat and some little bread mixed as one, it’s look like failed salad in Tiffany eyes.

“I don’t know, but i guess it’s healthy food, and this is a human food not a dog’s food, so just eat this unnie, i can hear your stomach monster are growling too haha”

“Okay, Thank you Taeyeon.” She said siencerely.

“My pleasure unnie!!!”

 

They were eat in sielence but each of the take a glance to each other, they exchange a smile too. Until they finish eat, Tiffany spoke first.

“Tae, do you know you talk cleary when you sleep?”

“I know unnie, sometimes my friends mocking because of that and you know, every word i spoke when i fall asleep, that was my most true word.”

“So you never lie when you sleep?”

“Uhuh!”

“So you really love me?

“What?”

“You said you love me when you sleep, but not in fans way, is more.”

“Y-Y-yes U-u-unnie, i love you....”

“Why you love me?”

“I don’t know i just love you, does love need a reason?”

“Whoa i like you kid!”

“Really unnie?”

“Yup! And is that real you want kiss my lips, caressing my thigh and want to touch and squeez my ?” Tiffany said nonchalanty, but Taeyeon start sweating caused by nervous.

“Am i really said that?”

“Yup.” She replied and beamed a eyesmile.

“Y-Yeah, i want kiss your lips, caressing your thighand the most i want isto touch and squeeze your ” She said as she look to the floor.

“Oh my ert doctor. Now i let you kiss me.”

“W-what?!”

“I let you kiss me, you want kiss me or not?”

“I want i want!!!!”

 

Tiffany close her eyes and leaned closer to Taeyeon. She gulped so hard as she Tiffany close her eyes and come closer to her face. She felt hesistant at first but she move closer to Tiffany too.

 

It was a first kiss for her, she was still young and pure, so she never know how to Kiss someone right. She just puckering her lips and move closer.

 

Her palms already sweating. She clenched her white blezer and move closer to Tiffany.

 

She open her eyes to make sure Tiffany still close her eyes, and so Tiffany was. Then she closed her eyes again, once again gulped hard and puckering her lips.

 

She move closer,

 

closer, and

 

 

closer..

 

 

 

Until she heard,

“Miss Kim i’m sorry, you sit in a wrong seat.”

“OH GOD DAMN IT,  THAT’S JUST A DREAM?!!!” Taeyeon open her eyes and she look around, and she was still at the plane.

“But Miss, you sit in a wr—“

“YAH! YOU KNOW YOU RUIN MY DREAM?!!!!”

“Miss sorry for that but you sit  in wr—“

“ I DON’T CARE BUT YOU RUIN MY DREAM!!!!!”

“I JUST ALMOST KISS MY IDOL, MY LOVELY UNNIE, MY EYESMILE PIRNCESS AND MY LOVER!!!!”

“DON’T YOU KNOW I LOVE HER SO MUCH HUH?!!! THE ONE OF REASON I BECOME A VETERINARIAN IN A YOUNG AGE IS JUST BECAUSE I WANT BE HER PET’S DOCTOR, AND IT WAS ALMOST ON MY DREAM, I JUST SAVE HER PET PRINCE FLUFFY FROM CAR ACCIDENT, I ALMOST MAKE HER MY GIRL FRIEND AND ALMOST KISS HER, AND YOU JUST RUIN IT!!!!!! FOR A GOD SAKE, TIFFANY HWANG, I LOVE YOU!”

Taeyeon speak so loud, blurt everything so emotional.

“Let me talk to her” a red hair who wear sunglasses tap to stewardess.

“But miss—“

“It’s alright, just back to your work, i think other passenger need you.”

“Thank you miss.”

 

“Oh god why it’s only a dream?!!!!!”

 

“Hey..”

 

Taeyeon still ignore the girl beside her.

“Hey... That’s how you treat your unnie?”

“What?!”

The red hair take of her sunglasses and beaming her the most breath-taking eyesmile, and suddenly Taeyeon frozing.

 

“I’m Tiffany Hwang, i heard your emotional word to stewardess” then she giggle.

“You’re a little ert huh?” Taeyeon just blushed madly.

“You know, i think you’re quite interesting hahaha” Taeyeon keep silent.

“Haha, i like you kiddo, and you’ve a smart brain, cute face and a charm too.”

“We can make evertyhing like in your dream become true...”

“Hahaha and know if i let you kiss me what will—“

Tiffany stop talking as Taeyeon laced her lips into Tiffany lucious lips.

“I will kiss you like that, because i don’t know maybe it’s just a dream again.”

 

But it was a reality. She already kiss her idol, her reason, her love, and her soon girlfriend.