Now I realize, that I love you.

SNSD Oneshot Collection♥~~ (Mostly Taeny)

~~~

I’m sorry, I was late. 

I was late to be realized,

that you’re my angel.

- Kim Taeyeon

 

 

 

Even you never hold my hand or or stare my eyes.

In fact I'm always watching you.

But you never noticed you, you're too busy with work

- Tiffany Hwang

~~~


Now I realize, that I love you.

 

 

Kim Taeyeooooonn! Wake up! Look now is 7:00 PM, you will come late to the office if you stay laying in your bed now! Hurry wake up, and showering then you breakfast first before you go. I've prepared breakfast at the table.

Yah Fany give me 5 min—

Wake RIGHT NOW!

Then Taeyeon running to the bathroom.

 

Taeyeon’s POV

Aish, why she always  told me to work, she always tries to make me become a workaholic.
But I'm grateful that I met her, if she didn’t found me in an orphanage, I might just be a whiny man now. She asks his father, Mr. Hwang to adopt me. Since his father died and became an orphan like me, she's changed a lot. After that I indirectly became the backbone for her.

But she's a nobody for me, she was just my sister or my mom because now she looks like Ahjumma!

I remember she used to be a sweet kid, we often played together, chatting in the park, and she always gave me candy when I cry.
Now? She's just a woman aged 24 who was always shouting me to work. Ah Anjumma Fany~

 

 

Fany I’ll leave now, I'll come late, but don’t forget to prepare dinner and clean up the house.

Eat first before going to work Taeyeon.

I'm not hungry, I'm leaving now. Bye

But if you're not a breakfast later you sic—k ckreek the door closed before she finish her line.

 

 

 

Tiffany’s POV

Why he goes before he listen to me. Deep in my heart, I worry for you Taeyeon. I live with you in this house, both together  like husband and wife.  Even you never hold my hand or or stare my eyes. In fact I'm always watching you. But you never noticed you, you're too busy with work or am I too encourage you to work?

You have to know that I loved you from the moment I found you in an orphanage. And until now I still love you. Well Kim Taeyeon, you must be gay, or people who are very pious…

 

At Hwang’s House 8:15 PM

I’m home!  Eh why this house is very quiet. Tiffany would have been waiting at the dinner table.
Taeyeon walked over to the table and saw Tiffany asleep with wear apron.

I never realized, Tiffany it’s so beautiful. Ah Kim Taeyeon you've wasted her beauty for years. And she really looks like an angel now. He said to his self as he hit his head.

Taeyeon decided to took off the apron worn by Tiffany and moved Tiffany to her room.

Tiffany. You so beautiful now. I’m sorry I mean you’re always beautiful from the moment we met together. See your face now makes my chest warm, and it's very soothing. I think I fall for you now..

Taeyeon is not realizing of having seen the face of an angel who fell asleep in front of he for an hour. Finally he decided to take an eat the dishes who made by Tiffany alone with leave a kiss on the forehead Tiffany first.

Then he also falls asleep after clearing the dinner table.

 

Tiffany’s POV

Eh why I am here, I must be at the dinner table waiting for Taeyeon? Maybe I overslept, but why am I here? I should be asleep over the dinner table. Am I was walking while asleep to here? Or maybe Taeyeon moved me? I hope Taeyeon is move me to here.
Ah I forgot, I have to clean up the dinner table.



Then she ran to the table, she was shocked when she to the table, the dining table is neat and clean. Which left only a man who had fallen asleep peacefully.

Ah Taeyeon, you must be so tired. You clean the entire of the kitchen. You’re so kind!

She comes closer and closer to Taeyeon, and she looks very close to Taeyeon’s face.

Taetae, you never change, you still handsome and cute! She mumbled.

Suddenly Taeyeon’s eyes open, Tiffany was very shocked and moved her head quickly.

Hey Tiffany, what are you saying?

No-nothing Taeyeon. I hope he doesn’t hear that! She thought.

Don’t lie to me, I heard it. He chuckled. And why you look at me so close? Do you want to kiss me?

So he awake? He must be teasing me right now! She thought. No Taeyeon! She pouting.

You’re so cute when you angry Taeyeon pinch Tiffany’s cheek. Um so Fany, I’m sorry to make you overslept in dinner table.

It’s okay, I’ve to apologize to make you cleaning all entire kitchen.

Haha it’s okay.

And thanks for moved me to the room when I was sleeping.

Haha You’re welcome. By the way Fany, today is Sunday, the day was sunny, and the wind is cool, How about we go to the beach, together?

What? You asked me to go? This is not as usual. Usually you just want to rest at home.

Ah no I was bored at home. Do you want to go to the beach with me? If you don’t want it, we can stay at home and just watch tv.

I want, I want. They blushed together.

Okay so you take a bath, prepare food, we ate there, together.

Okay I get ready first. She smile and left Taeyeon

 

Taeyeon’s POV

I’ll tell her that I love her at the beach while eating together, isn’t romantic? I hope she not reject me. But if she reject me? Ah is not possible! After all if she reject me, we still remain live together hehe. Oh yes, how about goings to the beach by a bike, fortunetly  beach is not far from here. Ah it’ll definitely very romantic, she will lean her head on my back and hugged me from behind. Yeah very romantic. *ByunTaeng RomanticTaeng mode on
 

 

Tiffany’s POV
Kim Taeyeon, he’s full of surprises. I hope  I’l get a lot of good surprises today. Amien.

 

 

Tiffany Hwang! Why you so lat—e! He is shocked, his mouth was wide open when his angels came out.

I’m sorry. Tiffany said while fixing her skirt.

T-that’s okay, and you’re so flawless today.

Thank you, she blushed.

Why is your car still in the garage.

We use this. He pointed to the bike

Huh?

Do you mind?

Ah no but ..

Come on, it's okay.

O-okay if you want it.

Ready?

Yap

Let's go!

 

 

Author POV

They went to the beach using bike. Just as planned and expected Taeyeon, Tiffany hugged him from behind and leaned his head Taeyeo’s back.
And on the other hand Tiffany  was very surprised and  happy, he questioned why Taeyeon could change 180 degree. After  they arrived at the beach they chose a shady and quiet place but still beautiful, like Taeyeon want. They sat together and ate together.

 

Cold silent, Taeyeon keep eating and Tiffany keep look around and feel the breeze floating her hair.

Why you so quiet now? Usually you talk so much, I mean yelled so much, like ‘ Kim Taeyeon Wake up right now!’ he is imitating Tiffany

Yah! I’m not yelling, it’s just so hard waking you up.

But you waking up my love to you right now?

What? She blushes. Why you are being cheesy lately?

Are you like it?

She doesn’t answer it.

Yah Fany~ah My angel, you like it right?

Stop it Taeyeon. So why you are changing now?

Because I realize you’re my angel now.

I said stop being cheesy, so what's your reason?

Don’t you like it? If you don’t I’ll stop it.

I like it but…

I’m sorry, I was late. He held Tiffany’s hand. I was late to be realized, that you’re my angel. I was late to realize that I’ve been falling for you from the first we met. Maybe I am pushing this feeling too far. I’m sorry. I’m falling for you now, I’m falling in love with you now. And forever, although sometimes you are being like Ahjumma. He chuckled.

Yah! Tiffany pouted you broken the romantic scene! Then she smile.

But you like it haha, he pinched Tiffany’s cheek.

FYI Kim Taeyeon, I love you too, I am always worrying about you, but you even never stare at my eyes! I thought you were gay!

For God sake! It's because I was too focused to work. Sorry Fany-ah~

So?

So, My Angel Tiffany Hwang! Will you be my girlfriend? Ah no, will you be my wife? He pulled out a small box containing a ring in it.

Of course I would!

So we are officially a married couple now?

Ehh yet!

Did you agree? We're already living at the same home.

There is no headman here My Taetae ~

Aish, essentially you're mine from now and forever, Tiffany kissed him gently.



Hey Brother-Sister  does not kiss here, this public place! Little boy screaming in the distance.

 

Taeyeon-ah stop, I'm embarrassed. Tiffany said

But do you like it? Then he kissed again angel who is now officially his mine.

 

In the next day.

 

Kim Taeyeooooonn! Wake up! Look now is 7:00 PM, you will come late to the office if you stay laying in your bed now! Hurry wake up, and showering then you breakfast first before you go. I've prepared breakfast at the table.

Yah Fany give me 5 min—

Wake RIGHT NOW!

Stop being like Ahjumma Fany-ah~

Showering right now! You’ll be late.

How about showering together? He smirk

No! Showering right now! You’ll be late.

Ah okay, but tonight can I sleep in your room, so I do not wake up late?

No! Showering right now! You'll be late.

Taeyeon went into the bathroom with disappointment

But suddenly he heard her angel speaking.

Hey Nae Wangjang-nim, can you hear me? You can sleep with me tonight.

Then the door open.

Aaaah Thankyou Fany-ah~ he hug Tiffany

Let me go Taeyeon! You’re !!

But you like it!! Then he kissed his Angel.

 

The end~